Forums

ForumsFlash Games

GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:00pm

slogsdon

slogsdon

28 posts

I think he decided against doing that, alphaman00. It's not terribly hard to grind more levels with the battle modifiers, anyways.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:05pm

Durzaka

Durzaka

12 posts

actually, i amg etting more xp for repeating levels with the same or elss than my alst highscore (with the same modifiers)
Still want my endurance mode

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:12pm

alphaman00

alphaman00

5 posts

You are durzaka? Cause I wasnt, and I was sure a message popped up at the beginning of the game saying you could.

Oh well, it's fine if you can't I just wish it was clearer.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:15pm

slogsdon

slogsdon

28 posts

from the wording of the tutorial panels it seems that XP is still just a sum of your high score on every level you've done.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:33pm

alphaman00

alphaman00

5 posts

Yeah, after multiple tries it seems to be.

Guess that just means to aim for higher, harder, better! :D Great game! (and, what 13x13 levels = 169, plus the 4 hidden levels? crazy!)

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 8:47pm

ivanmeister

ivanmeister

1 post

Isnt Unlimited Waves same as Endurance?... I know its premium but... 5 bucks is something anyone can spend on. Entirely optional, but if it was pay 2 play, then by all means let the creator know what you want so he can cater to our demands.

In the meantime, more premium means better games next time and maybe even update/bugfix the current game.

I really like GCL, the strategy in this version is greater than GC Ch.0 and Ch.1

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 9:57pm

pieshels

pieshels

2 posts

Gem's "target" option seems so random. Choose whatever target-option you want and it won't shoot anyway at that monster you desperately want to kill...
Oh and they should've added an option to set x3 speed as default after pressing Q. So we could switch between freeze and x3 if we want to.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 11:27pm

Krakatoah

Krakatoah

1 post

I wouldnt mind if there were more ways to purchase premium, Paypal pretty much does not work for me as it is.

Posted Feb 17, '11 at 11:29pm

slogsdon

slogsdon

28 posts

It'll be on Kongregate eventually.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 12:00am

osanseviero

osanseviero

40 posts

Click on a monster to view info about it, but also to highlight it for your towers to shoot. If an apparition flies by, and your towers are busy killing monsters, click on the apparition to have the towers target it.

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!