stebdjui

stebdjui

5 posts

i love the BloodBound Gem + amp

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 2:02pm

pieshels

pieshels

2 posts

Has anyone noticed WHEN that spirit appears? I have a theory it appears after some fixed time and it's HP is based on your level or how many spirits you have already killed.

It's hard but possible to get used to hotkeys (I miss W for traps instead of walls and 1 for gembombs). Anyway, I haven't used gem hotkeys yet, no numpad and I would need 3 arms (ofc you can do that on keyboard numbers too, but it's excruciating to remember all of them).

There are some bugs and some not very well GUI appearances. Like help box for walls/towers/traps/etc. covers your mana bar and those "achievements" cover part of the battlefield (it's not a big problem, yet...)

I have unlocked ~1/3rd of levels, but it will take more to get used to changes. And 169 (!) levels are just... epic playtime.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 3:33pm

lolitsme

lolitsme

1 post

For those of you complaining about endurance, the crafting pylon levels are still infinite waves, so it's not /completely/ premium only.

I'm slowly getting used to the new hotkeys (still don't mana pool very much because M is too far)

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:04pm

Chibiabos

Chibiabos

1 post

How the heck do you access skills? I can't seem to find a button/tab/control for them anywhere, but I am at Level 3.

Posted Feb 18, '11 at 10:23pm

Durzaka

Durzaka

12 posts

I don't believe there is a button, you need to select a level and get to the skill select screen, then you can back out after you use your points.

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 11:33am

AnoDraNaDor

AnoDraNaDor

4 posts

hi, I like this game like the 2 others but I have a problem here :
I played yesterday and today the game is "bugged", I can t see towers, traps, gems I build + waves don t destroy the orb.

Others have the same problem ? Someone solved it ?

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 12:11pm

KiDo27

KiDo27

1 post

Yes, got the same problem. first two days were fine. tried playing last nigt and it aint working. creating a gem or tower costs mana but the gem is not really created and towers not build.

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 12:20pm

llamaking00

llamaking00

1 post

yep Im having the same problem

Gems dont show up when I make them

cant even play the game

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 1:19pm

stebdjui

stebdjui

5 posts

guys... upgrade your flash player, always the same...

Posted Feb 19, '11 at 4:46pm

Toyan

Toyan

1 post

You'll find endurance mode if you shell out five bucks for the premium content. (It's under Unlimited Waves option.)

Don't be a scrooge and give the man some money!!

Reply to GemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!