ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500384
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
tackle70
tackle70
25 posts
Nomad

Y/O/L traps are the best way to do endurance... if you pick a map where a single trap can hit all the monsters then (once your stats are high enough) you can handle 4x all giant monsters with all other modifiers on (except maybe the "monsters get harder faster" one) and beat endurance. I did it with 2x monster HP as well. I think that 10x hp might be impossible, but I might try it again later today...

The early waves are the problem - Y/O/L traps with amplifiers and maxed Y/O/L mastery + trap mastery + triple gem mastery + ROF mastery really slaughter the later waves, but it is tricky to get through the first 10 or 20 waves. You can get a trap gem that can handle hundreds of 3.3B hp monsters by about level 150 or so though, and then you just click through to end endurance and get at least 10M+ hp (on higher levels)

Cirno
Cirno
31 posts
Peasant

flash has been uninstalled and reinstalled.
I am using firefox.
Game still will not load.

marcipaans
marcipaans
3 posts
Nomad

What's the deal with losing skill points? I lost one map and all of a sudden I get -2 points. Is this for real? Losing makes you lose points?

Michan666
Michan666
41 posts
Nomad

i just had 22 points PLUS instead. new version 1.02c ... strange!

GemcraftLabyrinth
GemcraftLabyrinth
1 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how to fix the bug where you don't get the journey amulets you earned? I've played 20+ battles and I haven't received the 400 xp amulet. I can survive without the 40xp but if the game denies me other rewards I might be in trouble!

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

for me, I have received that amulet when I have explored 20 fields, by that time I had more than 30 battles won. And statistics for that amulet read "more than 20" all the time after 21st battle.

You won't be in trouble, other rewards seem to work correctly.

Daedalus2112
Daedalus2112
9 posts
Nomad

For some reason, I am unable to attain any of the Challenge amulets. Is there something special that you need to do to "qualify" for them?

On three separate maps, I have done what needs to be done to get the amulet, but it never gives it to me. I should be using the latest version of the game, as I reloaded it an hour ago.

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

Y/O/L
-------------
whats the L?

XxTimetoKillxX
XxTimetoKillxX
2 posts
Peasant

Lime

Olddeath22
Olddeath22
33 posts
Nomad

Really good. I must play more.

drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

when you use a lime combined with another gem, when you hit several monsters at once with the lime component, does the lime special also use the other gems power?
like if i combined red with lime, would red also be counted with the lime special?

BigKitty
BigKitty
4 posts
Nomad

Yes, drcarl. R/L, if the lime triggers, and it happens to kill both monsters, the R will count two kills towards its damage improvement. Thus, why R/L(Add O if you want) traps is an insane combination for an infinite swarm level. Well, in my opinion.

XxTimetoKillxX
XxTimetoKillxX
2 posts
Peasant

I still get overrun early with R/L on mass swarm =/. Maybe when I level a little..just got like 150 levels after getting 3 million pts on L3 i think it was lolz.

BigKitty
BigKitty
4 posts
Nomad

Hell, I'm still stuck at level 27 on J9. Can't seem to kill the first Giant wave.

kenji1134
kenji1134
17 posts
Blacksmith

I think I won the game...
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/Kenji1134/Gemcraftwin.jpg
Swarm mobs, about 30-45 per wave, 3,333,333 hp each... gem eats them like nothing.
Also have a mana gem up top which fills up a 14M mana bar in about 3 shots.

Showing 151-165 of 1151