ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500646
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

WOAH this is insane!!! how did you get so far? thats insane! awesome!

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

as you know, 8x 46 + 1x 49 = 1x 50

8(46) + 1(49) = 1x50
368 + 49 = 50
417 = 50

Just a side note, 512 sheets, you said? Dang... I can't stand doing 8...
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Well ofcourse they Downloaded the premium version! no way that they can go that far! look at the damage of the gems thats impossible!

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Or not. Must be some kind cheats... lame.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I show many times, how.
check vids
See other, especially &quotylon leveling"

adv0catus
adv0catus
19 posts
Nomad

@GameJuMe

Endurance is only available in Premium.

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Non-premium can get way over 200. 500 is pretty easy (1k exp multiplier off pylons), 700 or 800 means getting >100 exp multiplier off most of the levels which isn't. Trust me, that's much harder than premium endurance.

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

200 off of levels is pretty easy. 6.52 x 4.15 (assuming they have the time and skills to get all amulets, not 4.15 on early maps) = 27 ish. Now you need a 3.7 summoning multiplier. On a 500 monster map, you need around 12 is the formula, so about 6,000 monsters. That is not too hard on some of the easy levels, about 200 a wave. (With +15, it'd be like 175-150) As long as you don't use G1's, G2's, or G3's, the Hp shouldn't get too high. If you take it aggressive, you should be able to get a good killer going easily, and just bump up the amps and gem. Resonance is great so you can anger more, but you need a balance between resonance and replenish for this.

adv0catus
adv0catus
19 posts
Nomad

Up until now, I've been using 50% O 25% Y and 25% L in traps. I'm sticking to swarm right now until I can level up enough and get enough points to be able to handle Giants.

Anyways, with the 2O/1Y/1L coupled with towers of pure Orange, I've had no (or little) problem getting through endurance.

Since I switched to 50/50 Y/L, I find I can't keep up, and get overwhelmed around wave 200. How do you guys manage with Yellow/Lime?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg64avAheUc

UgAhgItHurts
UgAhgItHurts
259 posts
Peasant

Easy adv0catus, don't do swarm. It's the hardest by far (too little mana gain, fast, numerous).

Giants easier than random easier than armored easier than swarm. Getting 42k times level xp better than 100 times.

I start a tower kill gem at 12L/19Y/1 anything. Upgrade with 3L/5Y until grade 21, yellow thereafter. Mana traps I do 14L/4Y/14O til grade 20ish (400 chains) then 7O/1Y thereafter. Amped by start mana gem, upped til one grade above what you can dupe (lazy). Grem does half L half O, others do other things Takes about an hour and until wave ~70 until I can send all waves.

But that's probably too specific without knowing how many skill points you have.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Man it's just too insane in endurance hitting over 1 billion... man... totaly insane but this game rocks anyway... needs inprovements too.

Ledrias
Ledrias
101 posts
Peasant

ACtually, swarm is the easiest, all you need is a grade 7 or 8 in the beginning. Without WGTF, I can get a grade 22 gem by wave 17 (If I anger a butt-ton). It's easier because once they reach the cap, there are 200 monsters to gain mana from, not just an average of 10 a wave.

adv0catus
adv0catus
19 posts
Nomad

@GameJuMe: 1 billion mana? That's easy. I'm at 1.6B in the current field I'm playing and I'm not even trying to get a ridiculous amount of mana.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

i had 4 trillion mana on the run i hit grade 50 in

Showing 1021-1035 of 1151