ForumsSupport ForumWhy we can't download ALL Armor Games?

5 3886
DimaPaper
DimaPaper
55 posts
Nomad

I am glad, that we can download games from AG, but most of the all games are unable to download.
Why we can't download it all exactly from AG, not search them in Internet?

• 5 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This should help a little.

It could be that you can't download all the games on here because the creators of the games requested some kind of payment for that.

GIGAgamer
GIGAgamer
116 posts
Nomad

Actually, you can download all and every game on armorgames by simply downloading Unplugfor Mozilla Firefox. Just use Unplug when you are playing a game, click the button ''download'' at the name of the game, and you can store the entire game on your computer.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Orbit downloader can download most flash files. Or if you're bored and not sure if you're going to get internet for a while you can just download the entire site.

It could be that you can't download all the games on here because the creators of the games requested some kind of payment for that.

Never heard of that I only heard of uploading it without permission.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Actually, you can download all and every game on armorgames by simply downloading Unplugfor Mozilla Firefox. Just use Unplug when you are playing a game, click the button ''download'' at the name of the game, and you can store the entire game on your computer.

I never knew that GIGA, thanks for sharing.
DimaPaper
DimaPaper
55 posts
Nomad

Thank you GIGAgamer.
U helped me a lot.

Showing 1-5 of 5