ForumsGamesgemcraft labyrinth best combos

23 21804
drcarl
drcarl
8 posts
Nomad

what are your thoughts on the best combos?
explanation too

personally i like r/p/y
because it takes down the armor, gets more powerful as it kills, and its damage gets multiplied every time you combine it with another yellow

• 23 Replies
warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

I'm only level 30, but if I combo, my favorite (no premo....yet... so only doubles are best for me) is bloodhound/chain hit...forgot the colors atm. red and like a light blue

warfighter67
warfighter67
27 posts
Nomad

er..lime... now it comes to mind... so r/l

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

poison for the very first couple of levels is ok, then Red for most of the midgame, red/lime, then lime/yellow, then lastly lime/orange/yellow for high-level playing.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I am only level 15 if I can remeber right, so I usally use gems which I have unlocked at start, since battles wont last that long that would be useful to unlock other gems, but I like bloodhund gems.Pretty much everything combined on them are effective excpesially if other component is &quotassive" (it´s effect effects always, not x% change).

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

O/L/Y after grade 6 rocks the best, prior to that, pure red or R/Y or R/L (and O/L works wonders if you have both gems early). I'd add O/L/B(C) in a trap just for mana.

frozened
frozened
5 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer Chain + Multiple Damage + Mana combo. Grade 1 Mana and rest all Chain and Multi.

tackle70
tackle70
25 posts
Nomad

O/L/Y is easily the best once you are a high level, and is the best gem for beating endurance with a high difficulty multiplier.

Before you get to that point, R/L/Y or R/L combined with O/L mana farm is the best gem combination.

sabinou
sabinou
1 posts
Peasant

IMHO, when you can afford level 10+ gems, there's no beating pure yellows.

Their damage multiplicator makes any other combination gems pale in comparison.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

No, lime/yellow makes pure yellow look wimpy. I mean it. plus you get a tidy little firerate boost.

...even if you only get, say, half the yellow effect, and only half the lime effect (it's a bit more than that), you are still getting baseffect^2/4.

yielee
yielee
618 posts
Shepherd

I just use the gems that they give you at the beginning of the levels.

juanolo
juanolo
20 posts
Nomad

Fpr my PowerGem it's Always Y/L/R, I use traps, not towers, For My manafarm it's Either

O/L/P (use it if I have a lot of small gems)

or, If I feel like some serious lag

O/L/C

ymobupth
ymobupth
1 posts
Nomad

I just hit lvl 100 and the best combo for me is R/L/Y = red,lime and yellow. ussually i just make a trap and put about four amps around it place a lvl 6 or 7 in the trap and then i put lvl 3's in the amps and progress from there.
And if none of those gems are available for that feild i will unlock chainhit and bloodbound first and make a lvl five gem to place in my trap and twos to place in my amps. yes,yes i know this sounds strange but try it out i promise you can beat any lvl you come across with this combo, with the exception of the last couple epic feilds because of the two epic demons that fly through obsticles. but when i do those i just make sure to have eight amps places around a tower and extra lvl six gems to place in the four extra amps to go around the gem that i would take out of my trap to beat him and ussually they only take about 20 to 35 hit to beat.

Dad11
Dad11
1 posts
Nomad

I'm level 322 and I notice that the wild gems have better properties, but cost more to duplicate. Has anybody found the recipe that creates the best 3 gem combination, including red so that it will increase in strength? It really doesn't cost very much to get the premium version; probably far less than what you'd spend on other things.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

i always use bloodbound/armortearing. it works insanely well on the giant monsters.

AerichV
AerichV
1 posts
Shepherd

I always use mana orange/lime/yellow.

Just finished this piece: http://tinypic.com/r/10ic4zd/5

Showing 1-15 of 23