ForumsSupport Forumi am a squire but i cant even get to the serf chat room.

39 7664
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

am i doing something wrong?

plz help

• 39 Replies
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

its ok i guess...

(no sarcasim)

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Wow guys, those last few comments were complete spam, and had nothing to do with tthe topic. I will stay on topic by saying that this chat thing is not really 100% First of all, it wasn't created by AG, so we can't do as much. I am sure the site is working on this problem as we speak.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, well this is weird, because I can't either. I went to the chatroom and when I do it says, "Sorry! This chatroom isn't available right now!". Weird...

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

funny, mine says i dont got enough points (which i DO)

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

Armor Chat
Sorry, you do not have enough points to access this chat room.

and i was just trying to get into the serf chat, yet i am a squire... (i can't get to that one either it says the same thing)
don't got enough points.

but it clearly shows on my account that I DO in fact, have the correct ammount of points to access these certain chatrooms.
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Its off line looks like. Also I don't think you need points to use the chat or does it say somewhere I do?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

but it clearly shows on my account that I DO in fact, have the correct ammount of points to access these certain chatrooms.

Well if you are a wooden squire and it shows squire you still can't go in because your not silver squire.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

well then mine as well be a gold squire if you still can't get in. But like I said looks like its offline.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Let me see can I go in

Showing 31-39 of 39