ForumsNews and Feedbackwill we still have all our progress?

10 3335
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

will all our posts,comments,games rated,merits and games submitted still be the same on AG3? or will we lose our progress?

• 10 Replies
ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

and I don't think merits are too.

The merits will be replaced by reputation points system.

we will not have to start again in that game, the website will remember our saved data.

Weird because I lost my progress in some games when I played them on Beta but it doesn't matter to me so much.
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I think we're going to have forums, just not as soon as AG3 is released.

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Oh thanks i actually wanted to know that too.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

he will loose all points, but there will be points awarded for getting high rank here, merits, game submits etc.
game saves will not be affected.
comments on games will not go down (i think) but u just wont have the points, but i could be wrong so dont quote me on that
im 85% sure the forums will not restart either (meaning we wont have to re make them, but u still wont have the points... again, dont quote me on that)
thats all i know, for more information, private chat the mods, GhostOfMatrix, or look through other threads in this category (not in that order)

CHEERS NOW =)

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

he will loose all points, but there will be points awarded for getting high rank here, merits, game submits etc.

wrong.

im 85% sure the forums will not restart either (meaning we wont have to re make them, but u still wont have the points... again, dont quote me on that)

wrong.

comments on games will not go down (i think) but u just wont have the points, but i could be wrong so dont quote me on that

wrong.

just read the information above that ArmorL3gend posted, it's great help.
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

wrong.

Actually I'm pretty sure we'll get some sort of achievement for being ____ rank on AG2, but I'm not sure if it will be points. And there's still no verdict on whether or not they're transferring the forums or not, at least not the last time I checked.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Actually I'm pretty sure we'll get some sort of achievement for being ____ rank on AG2

Yup. Look at the link ArmorL3gend posted.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

What makes you say that Calvin? Are you beta testing or at least signed up for it? Once you get inside and see the hard work the AG3 is putting forth, your first impression will wholly be dissolved! You are looking at the AP side of the deal. It is a new site--we should start off clean, save for the achievements of past goals. Since the points of tomorrow will differ from today's points (so much more complex than now), it seems only right that this should happen. There is so much more to AG3 than migrating our point progresses.

Showing 1-9 of 10