Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[planned feature] Add Movie-Like Ratings to Games

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 3:43am

yoyo12345

yoyo12345

20 posts

I was wondering (and other people may want this also) is that some games are not suitable for certain ages, so could u please put age warnings on your games? (eg, all ages, tween, teen, adult). This would be very helpful and I don't think it would hurt anybody. Thank you. If you agree or disagree, could you please write a comment below?

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 9:32am

AngelicMoon

AngelicMoon

28 posts

Honestly, this would be completely unnecessary, every game here is suitable for a 13 year old, I'm pretty certain of.
If they're not, then they shouldn't be on the site.
So, this might help a little, but it's unnecessary.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 10:23am

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

Armor Games has no games that are unsuitable for a 13 year old. And you have to be 13 to make an account.

It is up to the player to decide which game to play. I mean, I was scared to play Sonny when it first came out, but now I play it like almost every day.

I really think this is unnecessary.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 11:42am

ArtemisDragon

ArtemisDragon

50 posts

@Ghgt99:Yes but younger people who don't have an account play them too.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 12:00pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

Oh yeah. But still, the thumbnails give you an idea of what it is about. Or you could search by tag name. And just the name of the game tells you what it is about. I mean Amateur Surgeon? Sounds like a gory game where it is a random joe with a chainsaw. See what I mean?

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 12:39pm

StrategicCaptain

StrategicCaptain

347 posts

At Calvin, Foreign Creatures Kinda Gross Too But I Think 13 Year Olds Should Be Able To Handle It, Maybe Even Younger Than That That Are Mature May Even Also

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 2:35pm

sasquatchcarrot

sasquatchcarrot

146 posts

okay most of these games are childish, and the other ones are suited for everyone... if you can create an account on here you have the right to visit and enjoy every game.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 3:04pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,052 posts

Technically though, only 13+ people can create an account. I think, bar maybe a few games, that every game here is suitable for 13 years of age. If people get offended, they should really not be playing the game, if they are younger than 13 and they play, and complain, I don't think AG can do much because they clearly stated its 13+.

I feel as though this idea could be useless as well because some people could still play the game regardless of the age rating.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 4:59pm

Cranium80

Cranium80

460 posts

If little children are playing games on the internet unsupervised, then a flash game with a little red blob for blood or an animated gun is HARDLY the worst thing they can stumble across. It is up to the parents to ensure their children are not getting into inapporiate inernet content. I think warnings on games is irrelevant and unnecessary.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 5:07pm

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

@OP:
You do realise that there are far worse things in reality then on a thirteen plus gaming website? Reality being the key word here, people need to open their eyes to the constant horrors of humanity. And there are many. Maybe then they will see how sad they are for believing that thier kids are stupid enough to be influenced by a few entertainment websites.

Reply to [planned feature] Add Movie-Like Ratings to Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!