Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

AGame: RPG

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 4:39pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

53 posts

Ok, in the absence of Beech and Darkroot, I made this forum. Sorry guys, you just were taking to long. So, It seems like the main idea was for an RPG. I like that idea.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 4:41pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

53 posts

Again, I hate my keyboard. I always press the tab button, the accidently press the enter. ok sorry. So, I want to know what your ideas for the RPG game. Like mention the story line, basicly, and tell us is it 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person. Thank you.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 6:28pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

i just like the idea of a modern turn based 3rd person rpg

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 9:24pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

53 posts

Hmmm... Sounds like a good idea.

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 9:37pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Something with a cross between Sonny,Arkandian Crusade and have a giant robot that you get to battle with! Like Mechquest! =)

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 10:07pm

master565

master565

4,288 posts

I was thinking something more like a modern military game where you play as a soldier (just a normal soldier) or maybe as a squad leader in a war and you can upgrade things like your gun, your squad, and your battle field around you (so you can give your self trenches and stuff)

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 4:19am

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,629 posts

A mix of a wild nature world, a futuristic world and a medieval/magic world. You can choose your starter side, but then you can mix items and skills from every theme.
I'm not a fan of 3rd persons rpg, but I guess everyone else is, so it's fine for me.

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 5:39am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

So guys... you have the concept (almost). But what about the coding/scripting/programing? Who will do that?

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 8:29am

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,629 posts

Well, I suppose beech/someone will set the basics, then we will write the rest of the code together. If beech don't come back, I think we'll have to figure everything ourselves.

Posted Mar 7, '11 at 5:49pm

Thebester5

Thebester5

53 posts

Yes. I am not allowed to make any decisions. It all comes down to beech on who does what. Also everyones ideas are sick.

Reply to AGame: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!