Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

AGame: RPG

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 10:35am

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

Go away and stop spamming the thread, so?

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 11:04am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

project not failed, we just need beech back

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 11:05am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Come on.. even the starter of this project left.

You need another plattform for discussing and communicating. Like a forum. Like a chat.

And you need to fix someone to a job, like coding or painting/drawing and so.
And you also need to know what to do. You cant talk about the basics of the game for months. DECIDE. This wont work like you are doing right now...

Decide what to do, decide who is going to do what, and get another Plattform, Website, Forum or whatever you want. Cuz this forum is not the right place.

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 11:06am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Get a Leader

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 5:04pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

First of all how many people are even active in this thread from the original or the start? We have like only 3-4 people now.

Come on.. even the starter of this project left.

He didn't leave he's just not spamming an inactive thread continuously.

You need another platform for discussing and communicating. Like a forum. Like a chat.

This is a forum, also changing platform will shrink our base to like 1-2 people.

And you also need to know what to do. You cant talk about the basics of the game for months. DECIDE. This wont work like you are doing right now...

Deciding what people do won't change anything at all. If we decide someone will be an artist won't make  more people come or more active.

Get a Leader

We don't need one.

Dante92 can you stop spamming the same thing over and over again. We know what your opinion is we don't need it being said a hundred times.

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 5:49pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Dante92 if you want to help try organize this, go ahead but don't keep criticizing us

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 7:41pm

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

I want to help but I don't see any sense in doing this.

If you continue working on this project like you are doing now, you won't be finished even in this year.

And btw: I can't organize anything. I could.. if I had the time. But I don't. Not yet.

Posted Mar 13, '11 at 8:03pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Your right we do need to be more organized but we also need beech because hes supposed to be in charge.

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 6:01am

Dante92

Dante92

71 posts

Has anyone even began to code? Or something? What about an enginee? Do we/you need one? Is anyone able to code the game without support from beech?

Posted Mar 14, '11 at 6:38am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I can code a little but we need to set up a live chat to discuss the game without putting up one post, waiting hours for a response, and posting again.

Reply to AGame: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!