ForumsWEPR[necro] Islam- Ask me !!

103 52701
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

In the Name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful

[ Say: Who is Allaah?"He is Allaah, {the} One. "Allaah us-Samad {self-Sufficient}. "He begets
not, nor was He begotten; "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto
Him."] Soorat Al Ikhlaas {112:1-4}

[Indeed your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six
Days, and then He Istawa {rose over} the Throne {really in a manner that suits
His Majesty}. He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and
{He created} the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His
is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the 'alameen
{mankind and jinns}!] Soorat Al A'raaf {7:54}

[ It is Allaah Who has sent down the Book {the Quraan} in truth, and the
Balance {i.e. to act justly}. And what can make you know that perhaps the Hour
is close at hand?] Soorat Ash Shura {42:17}

[ O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person
{Adam}, and from him He created his wife, and from them both He created
many men and women and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual
{rights}, and {do not cut the relations of} the wombs {kinship}. Surely, Allaah is
Ever an All-Watcher over you.] Soorat An Nisaa {4:1}

I invite you to Islam.

to worship No God except Allah and muhammad(s),Jesus,mosses etc are all Prophets Of Allah(God)

if you believe in the above then you become a Muslim.

• 103 Replies
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

what you told me does not matter because you do not know jack about Islam.. i am the Muslim here ..and i am telling you that those who are involved in suicidal bombings are doing something really wrong...and have dangerous jurisprudence issues and are upon misguidance.

Islam does not Allow the killing of any innocent non-Muslims only killing allowed is one in the battle field.

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

what you told me does not matter because you do not know jack about Islam.. i am the Muslim here ..and i am telling you that those who are involved in suicidal bombings are doing something really wrong...and have dangerous jurisprudence issues and are upon misguidance.

Islam does not Allow the killing of any innocent non-Muslims only killing allowed is on in the battle field.

If allah doesn't allow the killing of non muslims why doesn't he reach down from the sky and turn of the bombs of a suicide bomber. He would get tonnes of believers then. But if he doesn't exist he can't and since it is the rational thing to do if he exists why doesn't he do it? And suicide bombers are muslims and they say what they are doing is right so how do we know that you're right and they aren't?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

No sane person could call religion logic. If allah is all powerful why didn't he just make humans unable to stop believing in God

Oddly enough as pointed out early on he apparently did the opposite and stopped people from believing in his existence.

Punishments are only for the disbeliever

Sounds more like a scare tactic built into religion then anything. Seeing as Allah prevents some people from believing that makes him rather cruel.
qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Peasant

Sounds more like a scare tactic built into religion then anything. Seeing as Allah prevents some people from believing that makes him rather cruel.

But God is all powerful and power corrupts so being all powerful makes you all corrupt so obviously he must be really, really cruel

And before you say allah is good etc he made humans in his own image so since power corrupts us it must corrupt him.
Back2ISLAM
Back2ISLAM
32 posts
Nomad

[quote]If allah doesn't allow the killing of non muslims why doesn't he reach down from the sky and turn of the bombs of a suicide bomber. He would get tonnes of believers then. But if he doesn't exist he can't and since it is the rational thing to do if he exists why doesn't he do it? And suicide bombers are muslims and they say what they are doing is right so how do we know that you're right and they aren't?[quote]

If people acted upon what Allah has ordered in his book then they would have never caused any mischief on the land...

Allah will not reveal him self... if he did then the test wouldnt be a test any more.

what is this test? it is to believe in Allah in the unseen ..and his book is his speech and it is sufficient enough for person who has some intellect that it is not a man made creation...

ask any person knowledgeable in the language of Arabic... how is the Arabic in the Quran? ..and he will tell you how extraordinary and perfect it is in all aspects of grammar and meaning and that its impossible to even make a verse similar to that of the Quran. million of people of all ages memorised it from cover to cover with ease.. this in it self has a sign if you possess intellect.

the problem is people watch too much BBC in the early beginning with the hype was fresh ..so now the mind of people like you have become Completely & totally screwed up now.. blame your self for not verifying information from the correct sources.. its your fault for worshiping your television screen.

These bombing have allot of politics behind them... terrorist this terrorist that.. its all a bunch of falsehood.

and Allah does not guide those who do not desire guidance...

All misguides people becaise the people chose not to be guided..

i am in this thread call you to Islam ...now you have no excuse that Allah did not send anyone to give you the message!!

if you reject this then bare witness that I am a Muslim.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

If people acted upon what Allah has ordered in his book then they would have never caused any mischief on the land...

You might want to actually read what has been attributed to Allah and rethink that statement.

Allah will not reveal him self... if he did then the test wouldnt be a test any more.

Then he will not be believed in by those who require facts and evidence. If he is real then he is blatantly condemning a very large portion of creation to ****ation solely on account of his unwillingness to make himself known. If he truly wants praise then show up and earn it. Otherwise he gets as much praise and recognition as the other thousands of deities man has made up throughout the millenia.

what is this test? it is to believe in Allah in the unseen ..and his book is his speech and it is sufficient enough for person who has some intellect that it is not a man made creation...

Interesting, then, that the more educated and more intelligent people are the less likely they are to believe in any religion, yours or any other. This is because religion is in opposition to intellect, not complementary to it. It stifles the ability to reason and understand, it accepts fairy tales as facts, and it demands that we stop looking, stop learning, and stop understanding our universe.

ask any person knowledgeable in the language of Arabic... how is the Arabic in the Quran? ..and he will tell you how extraordinary and perfect it is in all aspects of grammar and meaning and that its impossible to even make a verse similar to that of the Quran. million of people of all ages memorised it from cover to cover with ease.. this in it self has a sign if you possess intellect.

No, it doesn't. Millions of people have memorized the Gettysburg Address, and it is a grammatically wonderful and beautiful work. This doesn't demand that it is divinely inspired. It's just a well written piece that people find important enough to commit to memory. Same with your Qur'an (which IS a rather beautifully written book)

the problem is people watch too much BBC in the early beginning with the hype was fresh ..so now the mind of people like you have become Completely & totally screwed up now.. blame your self for not verifying information from the correct sources.. its your fault for worshiping your television screen.

Would you mind explaining this one? I am uncertain as to what aspect of other people's ideas you are trying to address here.

These bombing have allot of politics behind them... terrorist this terrorist that.. its all a bunch of falsehood.

So you are saying that people who blow themselves up in public places with the goal of killing others are not terrorists? Or they aren't political?

and Allah does not guide those who do not desire guidance...

Then why has he sent you here to try to convert us?

i am in this thread call you to Islam ...now you have no excuse that Allah did not send anyone to give you the message!!

I'll get right on that. After I have a frontal lobotomy.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

They got that from the Koran and how killing yourself while killing infidels is alright.

I'm pretty sure the Quran is against suicide. It's just a bunch of fanatic maniacs who misinterpreted the crap out of the Quran to make it suit them, and the same has been done with the Bible many times in the past. Don't blame the religion, blame the fanatics.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

A test is only useful if the one conducting the test has something to gain. We conduct tests to further and improve our knowledge. But for a god with the qualities of omniscience and omnipotence there is nothing to gain from conducting a test, they would already have the results. So any test given to us by such a god would be a completely useless one.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Don't blame the religion, blame the fanatics.

Ah, but I do blame the religion. Certainly the fanatics are a fringe group, but had the religion not been so open to interpretation, or if it had never existed at all, then that catalyst for these actions would not have been there. One can't say for certain if similar actions would have been taken sans Islam, but it's rather easy to speculate that it is far less likely.

The issue with religion is not that it causes such things, as it is people and people alone who make these choices. However the unique way in which religion is adhered to, and so strongly that it can cause one to do things contrary to their reason and morals, is what makes it such a dangerous tool and why I hold it at fault.
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure the Quran is against suicide

Yes, like I stated several times in this thread it is against suicide, but not against martyrdrom. So suicide bombings are actually okay, although Back2ISLAM says something different.
How could you convince people that the Koran is pro suicide bombings if it was written clearly that it is against it?

It's just a bunch of fanatic maniacs who misinterpreted the crap out of the Quran to make it suit them, and the same has been done with the Bible many times in the past.

You should read some passages that are pointes to infidels... Or actually how Muslims should treat infidels...

Religion is one of the main causes. Why else would you kill yourself just to kill people who believe something different? Would you kill yourself for no reason?

That's pretty unkind. If you hadn't told us we would have had an excuse. You probably knew that we wouldn't believe you anyway, so... Why would you tell somebody about Allah or Jesus or whoever if you know, that people will go to hell if they don't accept your message? Leave them allone an then they'll have an excuse. That's how you can save souls. Just keep your mouth shut...
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

I'm going to clarify what I meant with this:

I said this because the person I replied to made it seem like this particular religion was encouraging all kinds of mischief, which is partially true, but that's also true for other religions. So, what I meant was that it was not because this particular religion was any worse than the others. Of course I think that you can blame religion as a whole, but you shouldn't single out this particular one just because of the actions of a minority of its followers. All religions are equally crappy.
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

All religions are equally crappy.

That's not true. Jainism and Buddhism are totally non-violent religions.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

That's not true. Jainism and Buddhism are totally non-violent religions.

Interesting, though, that they both are atheistic religions (with the exception of several minor sects of Buddhism)
Showing 91-103 of 103