ForumsSupport ForumYay! A new feature we have all wanted!

70 12815
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Ok, not all of us. but a good deal of us. By 'us' I mean 'you guys.' ^_^

There is an online indicator now. Right to the..well...right of the persons armatar on their profile there is now a dot. If the dot is green, the user is on. If the user is away, it is red.

I think we all need to give dan and company a big "Thanks!" for this and the rest of their hard work.

Haha, I am starting to act like He-who-must-not-be-named. Oh noes.

• 70 Replies
Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

This has been done mrtim

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Mrtim they are lol.Normal users are blut admins are green and mods are black

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Woah, what a really cool feature! I just noticed it without even reading the first page of this topic. It looks really cool and it came at me as a surprise because I didn't know that this was a feature that they were even working on. Great job on that, and it looks really cool. Thanks!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Also, have you noticed that the armatars are a bit bigger? I have noticed that the armatars on these posts are easier to see the designs in the background so I thought it had to have gotten bigger!

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

The Users Online should be organized better and mebe at a header and graphic to it.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I enjoy seeing what rank badge you have, and I also enjoy that the armatars are a little larger than previously. Good addition, in my opinion.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

Excellent, excellent changes. The rank badges are a great addition, the larger armatars are cool too. I don't know if I'll ever use the 'online' feature, but I still give you guys props for creating it.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

The Users Online should be organized better and mebe at a header and graphic to it.

I think it's perfect the way it is now because it's just keeping it so simple, so why would we want to make it more complicated just by making it look better. In my opinion simple is usually always better.
pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

i was wondering what that dot was for...

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

Wow, there are alot more new things since I was gone, I was waiting for that change. Armorgames seems to get better everyday!

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

Hey, did you see the little thing next to you armatar that tells the rank? That is so great thanks for all the updates!

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I know this is awesome I was gone for a bit but when I came back I saw some awesome features!

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I dont see a dot either.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

well there is a new feature in the forums it lets you see the rank of the person

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

We have more updates coming soon as well. YAY!

Showing 31-45 of 70