Jester

Which do you think is better?

I think Harry Potter.

• 99 Replies
Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

Star Wars definately. Been around for much longer. I don't see how these two can be compared because they have nothing in common other than being movies. One uses magic and is set in the present day kind of, and the other uses futuristic technology that we supposedly had a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

thunderpants
thunderpants
78 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I am not a big fan of Star Wars.The books of Harry Potter are good and so are the films so I would say Harry Potter.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Anyway, i like much more Star Wars but only new three episodes...

KarateKid
KarateKid
6 posts
Nomad

star wars all the way

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

STAR WARS!!! Come on now...Harry who?!

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Star wars.

him1689
him1689
24 posts
Nomad

i like them both too much

GreenNinjaN
GreenNinjaN
13 posts
Nomad

I don't really think this comparison is fair since Harry Potter has an army of Books behind it. Star Wars started out as a movie, Harry Potter didn't. So if you mean which story I preffer then I would say Harry Potter, if you asked me which movie I prefferd I would say Star Wars.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Starwars! Seriously whats better than shooting someone with their own laser?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. This is quite the choice. Harry Potter books are superb, but the movies kinda trashed up the story so the people who watch might be misinformed. The Star Wars movies are all superb but if they make 4-6 newly made, this would be the clear winner. I would say Star Wars for its excellent Special effects

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

star wars baby!

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

[/b]Harry potter![b] But They are coming out with a new star wars movie so that might be better then the harry potter movies!

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

harry potter... i don't like harry potter at all.. but it beats the crap out of star wars

Showing 1-15 of 99