Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:11pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,304 posts

all of thiss anti-relationship s*** and i FINALLY open up myself to like someone and she tries to kill and hurt herself.

What was her reasoning for doing this? It wasn't because of you, was it?

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 10:13pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

oh no it wasnt. her parents. correction, her dad.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 6:56pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

yes she is now receiving therapy so nobody freak out

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:25pm

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

Sorry, too many quotes:

Ace,
I'm quite anti-social, yet have plenty of friends and aquaintences. What I believe I meant was, you don't have to be overly vocal. Just try to be friendly, find common ground with somone, and continue a conversation. It might take a while, but just give it a try.

Zophia,
Try telling her how you feel. It won't help anyone to retain your feelings.

idigit,
It's great that you're helping her out. Just support her however you can.

Pick,
Heck, you don't need any help. Go to a place with her that's hard to seperate, seemingly more intimate, if you will.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 12:15am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Santi, your profile is being a poop again. Its not that im ignoring you, its that I cant get on your page.

Pick,
Heck, you don't need any help. Go to a place with her that's hard to seperate, seemingly more intimate, if you will.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/memes-i-see-the-point.jpg

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 11:44am

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

Santi, your profile is being a poop again. Its not that im ignoring you, its that I cant get on your page

I feel as if that's been happening for a while. The one period where I'm able to get back on AG.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 5:11pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Santi, your profile is being a poop again. Its not that im ignoring you, its that I cant get on your page

I feel as if that's been happening for a while. The one period where I'm able to get back on AG

Email Justin, tell him about the problem. He will either fix the problem or completly erase the other santi so that this doesn't happen again. Either way, email Justin.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 9:46am

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Oh hey, someone other than Cen responded to my blah. :o

Have you tried to make plans to see each other? Like, one of you goes to the other? Face to face communication could help a little....
If all goes well, I'll visit in January, actually.
Try telling her how you feel. It won't help anyone to retain your feelings.
She knooows. And has pretty much ever since there was anything to know.

I could elaborate on stuff, but the whole "man, I really need to get this off my chest" reason kind of got cleared out with the first post I made, so nyeh.

On a seemingly way more serious note,
yes she is now receiving therapy so nobody freak out

Oh deary. I hope she'll be alright. :( And you too, for that matter. That's got to be rough with someone you're close to going through that.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 4:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

@idigit - I..er...oh my O.o Well...hopefully all goes well with her. I would be way out of my field of studies (*hint - I'm not a doctor...so I gots none) to try and help with that

Email Justin, tell him about the problem. He will either fix the problem or completly erase the other santi so that this doesn't happen again. Either way, email Justin.

Don't be silly killersup..this is the Relationship thread...Santi_..what you really have to do is sit down with the other santi and talk things out...get the other santi to understand your side of things and maybe back off a little bit. If the other santi doesn't understand, then maybe it wasn't meant to be and you should consider breaking it off

---

pang update:

So saturday went amazing! Her and I are now officially together and I am extremely happy about it =)

Of course...I have been getting "so *insert my real name here*...how is your giiirrrrllllfffrrriiieeennddd?"..which makes me all "oh hush you *blush*"

So to wrap up...her parents love me now, her and I are officially together, and everyone we know think we are absolutely perfect for each other...life is good for pang

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 10:01am

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

Are you sure he will respond, I'm still a bit mentally scarred from the mass exodus of the summer of '12.

I could elaborate on stuff, but the whole "man, I really need to get this off my chest" reason kind of got cleared out with the first post I made, so nyeh.

Hope it works out.

Don't be silly killersup..this is the Relationship thread...Santi_..what you really have to do is sit down with the other santi and talk things out...get the other santi to understand your side of things and maybe back off a little bit. If the other santi doesn't understand, then maybe it wasn't meant to be and you should consider breaking it off

He or she has no bio, their comment section is closed, and they haven't been online for days.
I would compliment their amazing choice of name if I could ever talk to them though.

"oh hush you *blush*"

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj594/The-Santi/Ohstopityou.png

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!