Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 10:22pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

So the girl who friendzoned me and I are refusing to talk to each other. Which i am fine with. we hate each other.

The girl who liked me an I are now dating. Dont do the whole "its eighth grade" because i am in highschool now:P

one more thing. The popularity of this thread has dropped no? or is it just because schools out?

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 10:23pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

I have no idea why that posted twice. sorry people

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Most people here find their partners at school, so I would guess that's why the thread's popularity dropped.

But gratz nonetheless!

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

or is it just because schools out?

Probably. Given that kids in school tend to think about dating while they're in school, as opposed to holidays. On holidays, they tend to think about other kiddy stuff :P

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 10:26pm

idigit

idigit

261 posts

yeah were seeing world war z together when i get back from my europe vacation. Hopefully its in theaters that long. Ill be gone for 34 days. 7 countries. awesomeness. Anyway. were both happy.

BUT if i ever broke up with her(which i am not saying will happen soon but i have to accept that it might) i would be scared. she owns her own AR-15 and is a competition shooter.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 9:59am

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

be natural be yourself it's not hard it's actually quite simple love comes secondary whats important is what you do in life something what you called affinity it's the affinity the attractiveness of someonelse that comes into your life if you are connected with that person you may just discover yourself falling in love without even you or anyone else realizing it whats important I believe is to not focus on it too much. Be happy with who you are

Posted Jun 26, '13 at 3:47am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

My own experience was pretty much as the above user describes: serendipitous. While it seems to me to be by far the happiest and "most natural" way to find somebody (in a kind of zen-like "by not looking&quot, I'm not sure whether it's something that everybody will experience, or even most people. I don't know.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 7:06pm

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

I am almost positive that this has ben said before, but because i am to lazy to read all 198 pages, I will post this.

My friend, who I've know for almost 4 years, has not hidden her affections for me, yet she is in a relationship. The guy she is in a relationship with has not hidden is...apprehension...of me either. She is very confused, and doesn't know what to do. She wants to be with me, but she says she loves her boyfriend. I don't want to force her to choose, because that's not fair to anybody... any suggestions?

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 8:16pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

any suggestions?

How do you feel about her?

You honestly cannot do much. I would advise not leading her on seeing how she likes you. Just try not to sabotage the relationship in anyway. At some point she will make a choice and then it will all be sorted out.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 3:39pm

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

I am almost positive that this has ben said before, but because i am to lazy to read all 198 pages

I'm sorry, ben was ment to be been, and to is too. I was typing to fast and didn't read over it. My mistake.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!