ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Boxers vs Tight Underwear

113 53107
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I personally where boxers; They are way more comfortable and allow your sperm count to increase. Tight underwear like tighty-whities really hurt and constrict my legs.

• 113 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

boxers all the way cause its some thing that feels nice just to walk around in your house yes freedom of clothe

lenova
lenova
1 posts
Nomad

i love briefs. there are so tight and confortable

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

I dunno... I wear boxers but both boxers and whitey-tighties seem too tight in the man-part region... This is a difficult question...
Also, NRB's (no reason boner) seem to be a lot more visible when wearing boxers (because they ride down the leg)... I think as long as I as the person wearing them doesn't have NRB's too often, boxers win. What a fun topic! :P

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Boxers are so much more convenient when you have to go outside and get the newspaper.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

boxers are much much more comfortable than whighty tightys.

TheAnonymousAccount
TheAnonymousAccount
1 posts
Nomad

Thats why I don't normally wear boxers and underwear. They really need to stop making them feel uncomfortable. Boxers give you wedges very often, very hard to fix when sitting, it hurts alot.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Please do not revive such old, long time dead threads.

Necro - locked.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Necro - locked.

But I am posting here still! 😮 I have found a back door to enter into the Matrix through! Muaahhhh! Muaaaahahaahah!
JK, m'kay, guys?
Showing 106-113 of 113