ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Boxers vs Tight Underwear

113 53108
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I personally where boxers; They are way more comfortable and allow your sperm count to increase. Tight underwear like tighty-whities really hurt and constrict my legs.

• 113 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It is a pun. A loom is the old thing where they would make tapestry and such on and by fruit, they mean that which is produced by. Thus, Fruit of the Loom means that which is produced by the loom, which would be clothes.

I think Strop knows what a loom is, mate.

age=1">Hmmm...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah my enquiry was more directed to the actual brand of clothing, i.e. "what's so special about them?"

I'm all for being pro-active in selecting one's underwear... and quizzical looks at the checkout be darned!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Whats the Harm in wearing Boxer Breifs. They comfortably hug the legs without squeezing the groin.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Boxers. I hate underwear. Boxers give you more comfort room and so on. Underwear is uncomfortable.

Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

Underwear.
As a wide receiver, tight clothing increases my athletic performance. It may be uncomfortable, but most of the time, I DESPISE loose clothing.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

I'm more of a boxer brief person,
they don't ride up, they're comfortable, and if you have a nice body you look good in just them. (no homo)

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

The people who prefer tight underwear are usually the kind of people you might find walking around on the beach in a speedo. Unfortunately, they're also usually the kind of people you'd least want to see wearing a speedo.

lol

boxers are the best they are comfortable and they usually have cooler designs on them (such as whity tightys(tight) or normal like plain color or stripes or something or a TV show character (boxers))

hopefully that made since
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yes it did. I use to wear underpants and I hated then. You feel claustrophobic in those thing. Boxers is all I wear.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

nude

We'll save that for the Thong vs Panties topic.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

LOL. Someone needs to make the topic. Unless it's already made.

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

boxers on guys tight underwear on girls !

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I say boxer briefs. They work just fine, and can be as comfortable as (gulp) briefs. Maybe if you get some cheap homemade brand, they'll act like boxers, but they're just the right balance.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Yeah Boxers are the way to go. More room and more space to move around in.

FierceShadow
FierceShadow
8 posts
Nomad

Boxers are more comfortable in my opinion.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

Boxers are more comfy and you can walk around for a little (wherever you live) because people don't really care. Tight underwear however isn't appropriate for anyone to see

Showing 61-75 of 113