ForumsSupport ForumTop 100 Merits

31 7482
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I know how we have the highscores and everything with the top 10 and 100 on lifetime scores, then current leaders, and last months leaders with just Armor Points all together on those. Well, I think it would be a great idea to have the top 100 people with the most merits, just to keep a track on where we are and how much of an honor it would be to actually be in the top 100. I personally would like to see my ranking in the top 100, or how much merits I need to get in the top 100. Alright well, feel free to say what you think about this idea, as I want to hear yalls opinions on this.

• 31 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

So, John, since you think it's a good idea, can we all expect this idea becoming a reality in the near future?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Alright, this is great! I'll be looking forward to seeing the ranks if this idea can follow through, though people seem to like it a lot.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Maybe top 10 for now and maybe expand it later as the site grows.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Well there's certainly more than 10 people with merits. I think top 50 would actually be good for now.

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

How do you get a merit?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, this is a good idea. But again, not something that is in the forefront of development right now I don't think. So I would guess that one day it will happen, just not quite yet.

And Shadow, this is what the Help pages says about merits:
"On each userpage, there is an area that numbers how many merits you have earned. Merits are earned by writing constuctive,original, and thoughtful comments in the Games section. We reward those who take the time to think out a good comment, as it contributes a lot to the website and sets a good example for others. The post does not have to be a book in length, but should be interesting enough to grab our attention. For each merit you recieve, you will earn 25 AP and your post will stand out. Only moderators and administrators give out merits. You can help us choose who gets the merits by hitting the "up-vote" arrow next to comments on the game pages.

Do not bug the moderators or admins to give you merits. They will most likely be sad for the rest of the day if you do."

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Umm well this is a good idea I would be 6th on it umm maybe even a top 10 but a top 50 is good I wonder who has the 7th most merits I think LilGangstaBlaze and eddie13 has the 5th most merits(hopefully will get more than him soon)

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

isn't there top 10 merits? I seen the page but yeah look to see whos on top 10

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I think their was, but it has been abandoned, and was only updated every week or so.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Oh do you think it will come back or someone might make another?

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

That would be cool to have a top merits. Good Idea!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

The main problem would be that a lot of ties would occur. I'm keeping track of the current leaders in my about, it gets updated every few days.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

yeah! who gets to Top 100 merits, is a good winner, and should be awarded.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for the support in the idea, guys. I'm hoping it can follow through.

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

XXcohedXX he got LOTS of of merits

Showing 16-30 of 31