Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

Posted May 13, '11 at 3:04pm

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

A quoting on your castle in the People's Empire by dividing the number of plays to the number of likes. Example: 1500 plays, 300 likes -> 1500:300=5 -> 100%:5=20% -> quoting=20 percent (20 percent of the people who played your castle liked it)very fun system :D

Yes, this idea is nice, I've ever think about it...

I have another: some music during the castle crushing could be a nice idea. Beacuse it's a bit too calm.
For example, when you are at your first shot, the music is calm. But shot after shot the music become louder and more lively.

Posted May 13, '11 at 3:22pm

SquallLine

SquallLine

3 posts

After playing Undead Mode a few more times, ideas for Undead Mode in CtC3:

Stats of best combo per round
Stats of # of projectiles tossed per round
Bonus for perfect health at the end of the round
Terrain changes?
Defensive bonus options (moat, etc)
Napalm and bomb projectiles, but paid per shot ($100 per napalm, $150 per bomb)

Obviously you don't want to copy every other "base defense" game out there, but there are definitely ways to increase the playability of Undead Mode with just a few small changes, in my opinion.

Posted May 13, '11 at 3:32pm

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Good, SquallLine! Actually, I don't like the Undead mode a lot, but with these changements, it would be funnier!

Posted May 14, '11 at 4:14am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

For the campaign mode (adventure), I would like changements. For example, upgrades by crushing castles and unlock weapons only in this mode.

In the Castle Builder, it would be nice if we can add water (lakes, rivers...).

Posted May 14, '11 at 8:36am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,456 posts

Knight

In a comment made by Trismegistus about "Bendable Elements".  Knowing flash as little as I do, this would be very difficult to code albeit a nice feature.  If you look at the elements, especially the fixed elements like the stairs, you will see that they are actually squares.  In fact, every element is in the form of a rectangle.

It would still be nice to make the shapes a bit different in order to make arches (ie - trapezoid) and as well, have a colour chart to select different colours for the elements.

Water would also be nice for moats.

Another feature which I believe is available in Demolition City is to limit the number of each type of weapon you have available to crush the castle!

Joey's next project is Tower Defense which I believe is one where you build the castle and he tries to crush it....  Interesting concept...

Posted May 14, '11 at 8:55am

JohnGarell

JohnGarell

953 posts

What if you could fire spawn-bombs? You fire a big bomb who spawn when mouse-click to many bombs!

Posted May 14, '11 at 9:00am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Another feature which I believe is available in Demolition City is to limit the number of each type of weapon you have available to crush the castle!

Yes, that's cool too.

I was thinking about a new type of blocks: the elastics blocks. When you launch an ammo as stone or log, it doesn't move and it throw back your ammo. It could be destructable only with fire or ice.

Posted May 14, '11 at 9:02am

JohnGarell

JohnGarell

953 posts

What if it is GIANTS as characters? They can stand against stones and log.

Posted May 14, '11 at 9:14am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Yeah, JohnGarell, nice idea. Actually, it's too easy to kill them; if they was mode resistant, it would be funnier!

Posted May 14, '11 at 10:07am

RubenP

RubenP

651 posts

A NEW WEAPON:
a fireball: Such big as the BFR but on fire.
Or maybe 3 little fireballs if you throw them, they let a trace of smoke behind them.
They can destroy castle pieces but also destroy wood by burning it.

I see that lot of people like my idea of moats filt with water to create lakes.

Reply to Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!