ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

765 791165
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Peasant

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 765 Replies
basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad

FYI, Sigil locations are (in no particular order):

4-3
2-5
1-12
6-2
3-2
6-9
8-2
7-9
3-9
5-12
4-10
1-5
8-8
7-1

quevin09
quevin09
8 posts
Nomad

Where can you find Petunia the Angry ( I have encountered the small bug level 10's so far and is at the beach place with the emerlad)

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Petunia the Angry can be found at 3-11, just before Memnosyne's forge.

quevin09
quevin09
8 posts
Nomad

Dang, How do u get the village gate key?

quevin09
quevin09
8 posts
Nomad

and whats the 3-11 you are talking about? The code for a map? I don't see where it is.

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

3-11 or another couple of numbers are the code used on the map posted by basseq. Each couple represent a map, and the couple of each map is writted in grey close to her.

I hope that I say is understandable, I'm not sure...

quevin09
quevin09
8 posts
Nomad

It is thanks Do you know how to get the village key tho?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Euh... I don't remember if that after or before killing Petunia, but that's next to that. It's a quest, so look your active quest rewards ?

quevin09
quevin09
8 posts
Nomad

Thanks man Helped a lot

TrophyChase
TrophyChase
14 posts
Nomad

About that map you are referring to, where can i find it? I've been wanting to find a Castaway 2 map for a while.

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

If I can help
About the recent Recipe Book, someone knows if there are ways to complete it. Because old recipes are not listed. Or wait the 1.20...

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Sorry for the twice post...
@TrophyChase : The link is at the page 29

blackbearalum
blackbearalum
1 posts
Nomad

Stupid question and I didn't see it asked, but has anyone figured out what happens if you've already made a weapon before the quest? I made the blast shield and fear I won't be able to get another knight's momento...

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

@blackbearalum : I think you get stuck on this quest and need to replay the game The blast shield is not so far of the beginning, that won't take so many time, but that's even boring =(

@fantasy4life: Would you say a mix of all questions we have answer about Castaway, like locations&craft ?

basseq
basseq
15 posts
Nomad
Showing 256-270 of 765