ForumsGamesCastaway 2: General Discussion

110 49408
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

• 110 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me wats the best pet in the game?
that of course is a question which will vary from player to player but, just want to know.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i hav been using the starting loomi pet, but i ahv been trying to get a gila monster egg, not the baby, because they look cool, use magic attacks, and are one of the few ones that are at my level

jiraiya2005
jiraiya2005
2 posts
Blacksmith

wheres the first place u can find the mana leafs

Ikebeast
Ikebeast
19 posts
Nomad

I don't know anyone but kids that say things are gay that many times buddy. Or do you have that limited of a vocabulary?

Haha your the only one so far I've seen that says stuff is gay that many times. But maybe these boards are different lol.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

....... if certain people are not careful, a ban stick will come swinging down.....

ummmmm, ive been sticking wit my loomi for some time(2 days XD) its lv 22 now, and i have found almost NOTHINGGGGG more interesting or better than it, sadly, i mean the thunder viper is reallyyyyy cool, but jumping the gap from a lv 14 pet to a 22 is....... difficult, i have several gila monster pets.... the medium or small one not the gigantic venasaur looking one XD. Heres a good question, wat is the lv cap, or who has the highest lv currently....

jiraiya2005
jiraiya2005
2 posts
Blacksmith

anyone no where or wat 2 get them from 2 get mana herbs

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

an excellend pet to have is one of those blue snake located at Golden age peaks(the big one not the baby one) they have a little less life,Def than loomi but they are much better for 3 reasons.
1.they have a awesome agility which makes them faster than loomis and allowes them to kill enemies vey fast.
2.they can use deadly magic attacking enemies from far away freezing them for some time making them a very easy target.
3.a very good str stat making them also an excellent attacker if enemies get close
i recommend this pet to everyone
when hatched it will be either 21 or 22 lvl i dont remember exactly

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i got dontaio weapon +16 sword warrior shield and loads of the best weps but cant find the gatekeys wtf

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

thanks h2, ill try and find one.
brp, dartanian sword.... +15 and 3 agil, and yes i have the warrior sheild as well...

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i lov the dartanian sword, it is the best one i hav used.

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

@jiraiya2005 You get mana leaves anywhere by killing monsters. the earliest place i got one was the area to the north of the first statue.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

and yes now that i've found i would have to say the best pet to have is the clacier anaconda, hatches at lv 22, i now have it at about 25 or 26 and most shots are instakill, it has good health, and excellent attack.

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

[/quote]Haha your the only one so far I've seen that says stuff is gay that many times. But maybe these boards are different lol.

Dude...it really depends on a person.From what i see,you are not an avid youtuber,no?Anyway,i suggest you take a look at yourself first, before saying some bad stuff about other dudes

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

Haha your the only one so far I've seen that says stuff is gay that many times. But maybe these boards are different lol.
Dude...it really depends on a person.From what i see,you are not an avid youtuber,no?Anyway,i suggest you take a look at yourself first, before saying some bad stuff about other dudes
[quote]

i`m really sorry,but that was just a quote,awright?
to the user named beast

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

can anyone tell me wats the best pet in the game?
that of course is a question which will vary from player to player but, just want to know.[quote]

i believe your very first pet(that orange fox) is the best
because there would be no use to use some other pets.Well,since your pet gains it`s level very quickly
and it`s very ferocious,ya know
definitely a pet i choose.I don`t need some snakes who spew some poison rofl

Showing 61-75 of 110