ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140569
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Oh sorry inflict, I didn't say it. good job

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

That "say" is supposed to be a "see" -__-

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

thnx

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am making a poll now. It will last the rest of the night.

I can make the second hacker report in the early in the morning if you want me to do about 11 screenshots.

I could also take the rest of the weekend to finish my YouTube videos and report about 40 total.

Which one would you guys rather me do???

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

o_O....... i was right... yos is a robot.......
jaysizzle(suspect hacker) keep an eye on him.

firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

apersonthatrocks hacks

firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

Jaysizzle hacks.i saw him.He made the game instently his win.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I am making a poll now. It will last the rest of the night.
I can make the second hacker report in the early in the morning if you want me to do about 11 screenshots.
I could also take the rest of the weekend to finish my YouTube videos and report about 40 total.
Which one would you guys rather me do???

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

uhhhhm.. eenee meenee my knee.. moe..

You really wanna spend ur whole weekend uploading vids? ~.^ hmm.. but i guess you could watch Fred videos while u wait. =]

Speaking of vids.. Does anyone in the anti-hack squadron even watch my vids? Just wundering cuz there are several ppl i have recorded and mentioned who have yet to be added to the list and idunno y. ;s

I say do whichever is more convenient for you. o.o No need to cater to us. We are glad to be recipients of whatever you might offer. ^^' Right folks?

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I doubt they do. They still have yet to get thier thread renamed. ant hack squad is pretty odd name for a cheater hunter guild.

I'm not just uploading, but I am organizing my YouTube Channel. Adding video descriptions and what not. I am also goign to report yor hackers too in my report. Thats where I get to 40 instead 32.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

do u both have any idea how much work we have to do? its just insulting tbh if u dont care about all our hard work we do every day we may aswell stop posting the hacklist pfft i dont know why i bother if all i get is complaints

how do u expect me to keep working with self motivation if all work i do gets some ****ty comment that sais i dont care i mean honestly

esordoreno tell me the names of the hackers u want added and ill add them i check this thread as often as i can, but im sorry for not being on it 24-7...... also i cant xactly be 100% perfect there are multiple accounts of all of the different hackers

josnap12
j-o-s-n-a-p-1-2 is 2 accounts not one but nvm i changed it anyway.....

but seriously stop complaining we dnt get paid to do this. its a gesture of kindness and being helpful so whats the point in complaining

-brp47

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

............ok... lol, ur all funny people XD.....

Hackers/Glitchers
Dreadblade
99colony99
Jordster5
SED****DIE*****
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy800099
ntt17
lischen40
Methhead
Winsman
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
ribs22
awezomeboy
SpartanOfAwesome
McAciD
Majigeric
Blake1655
Apersonthatrocks
xinFamousx66
Gpiddy15
elonimes
oddkid1235
chill1603
XxRELOADxX
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
ChocoBunny11
DoMiNaToR360
rpk
colombiaGamer
vovovo
RainingDeath
ninjaboss88
barnim
halo1270
Brictons
CapnBloo
Idonthackatall
Richaird
NedFlanders
patpays
eXoJoHnNy
Rutebega
Lapidate
rock9388
Pro88
EXOSNIPER
Doro
AlahAK47
AlahRPG7
KermesVermilio
Warlord222
ColonyGuardian
UnknownPlayer
Kill3rInstinct
SKILLEDKILLER
alphat
AndyBPWN
kenpachi12345
LeeMasterMuska
Guest80
KingWarHammer
jaysizzle

EXACT names now if this

esordoreno tell me the names of the hackers u want added and ill add them i check this thread as often as i can
has anything to do with people other than he, my FACTS should be just as valid, do i have pics, yes(wont post) do i have vids, no(wont bother) have fun with this listt friends of Endscape's
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

do u both have any idea how much work we have to do? its just insulting tbh if u dont care about all our hard work we do every day we may aswell stop posting the hacklist pfft i dont know why i bother if all i get is complaints

No one means to make you feel bad brp. I try to lace my criticisms with some supportive words and some advice even..

It is just, from my point of view, I see you posting the list all the time and even making additions, yet you seem to overlook a lot of things. You say it is hard work, well, forgive me, but i fail to see how.

Perhaps you do not have the time. That is completely understandable, but, is there no one in this "anti-hack squad" with the time to looking into claims of cheating and videos posted on this forum and gather information to forward to you? They all have titles, but what, really, do the rest of them do?

A few suggestions:

If this anti-hack squad is meant to &quotolice" the game in a sense, finding cheaters, making them known to the public, and reporting them, you should try to get people from all sorts of time zones, who will be online at different hours of the day, because if they all log on at the same time, there is an entire group of cheaters you may fail to come into contact with.

Also: Do not keep people in this group just because they are your friends. Not that i presume to know what goes on "behind the scenes", but if someone is failing to do their part, for whatever reason, warn them that if they keep doing nothing, they will be removed.

I understand no one has to invest their time into this, but the fact that it is volunteer work is no excuse for it not to be done as well as possible. ~.^
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I do what I do because I love the game and the community. Look back at page 3, I don't get paid for that. I knnw you guys work hard but you don't really show it.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I NOMINATE THE MONSTER; YOS THE HACKER EATER, for he has proved time and time again his colony schedule knows (literarily) no bonds, its a mutiny yallll

Showing 151-165 of 708