ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140401
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Guest80(hacks)...badly..... nulls himself really, XD

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

@Endscape

..............................................eh?

You obviously have not understood a single thing i have said.

Everything you quoted you took out of context, highlighting only apparent negativity and overlooking the explanation behind it.

I have not meant to do any sort of harm here or insult anyone. Baw..

I did not call anyone here an idiot, but stated that my experiences with suchlike ones has caused me to form the habit of defending myself in anticipation of a dirty attack which may or may not come.

The last thing i have is a superiority complex. I just know rubbish when i hear it and feel obligated to correct it.

Tell me, please, where i have been wrong. Correct me, i desire to be corrected and shown my errors that i do not make the same ones again.

Do you truly believe that i am a child? lol

Hmph. It is a shame, no? We could have done a good thing here.

But that is the way it goes.. some people have a love for learning and others a love for knowing.. and the two cannot go hand in hand.

Your responses fail to appease me. =[ So.. typical. The same things i hear all the time.. Senseless things. In your next response, reason to me, please, and break me not with insults nor with silly implications of me being "a thing".. not with opinions.. but with reasonings which i cannot deny, deep insight into your perspective; this is what i desire.

You should really treat me with a bit more respect.. I am a nice guy, after all. I do not think your tone is helping your argument.. eh.. to be honest, i am not even sure what your argument is. When did this become personal?

I simply wish to refute the idea that one can successfully destroy evil with evil as was implied, and the idea that simply removing those causing certain problems from our presence is the best way to solve the issue of having said problems.

I think that i have offered a very effective explanation for the reasons i feel and think the way in which i do, yet no one has offered any kind of a decent response on the same scale, or even of a similar nature (by explaining their stance).

I know i write a lot.. only because i would hate to have someone not understand what it is i am saying, and then i look back and think of all the things i could have/should have said to better make my point known.. so i try to get it all out at once if i can.. and perhaps i end up repeating myself sometimes. I apologize if this is a bother to you. ~.^ hmph.

Your defense of brp's actions is quite annoying, sorry. I would much rather if he were to offer a response of his own, explaining his actions (or lack there of) for which there can really be no good excuse, at least, not one i can think of. o.0

g3tSome
g3tSome
74 posts
Nomad

you say u write a lot because you would hate to have someone not understand what you are saying....wellllllll, if you wrote more precisely, you would be easier to understand because your posts are just too long too read, in my opinion anywayssss

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

@g3tSome

The fear i hold is not of the lack of understanding one may experience, but rather the resulting regret i myself may experience over the way in which i chose to format my wording..

so.. i suppose my posts are like a copyright you may may find when purchasing a product.. i do not want there to be any lose ends. ;s but i guess no one ever reads an entire copyright/license agreement/disclaimer or w/e they are called.. xD

Still, i would think what i have to say to be a bit more important, if not, a bit more thought provoking. Hmm..

So.. is it that people do not read disclaimers information because it is boring? Or because it is too long and the people are just lazy? I would think a bit of both.. I try to read them sometimes and sometimes they are actually kind of amusingly outrageous in listing what all they cannot be held accountable for, but eventually they do become tiring.

Your opinion is noted and appreciated. Though, i must point out, while you have criticized the way in which i have written, you have not spoken a bit of your opinions pertaining to the very subjects i have written about. So.. o.o do that?

Oh, and btw: noob.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Just as a heads up, i just played 2 games with Eternalfirexxxx88 and he/she is a glitcher.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

*sigh* just one game after my last post and i have to report that Brictons is also an apparent glitcher. I will try to get vids, but if you play with him/her make sure to watch out.

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Here is a video of Brictons.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

guys stop arguin please anyway i updated hacklist ty for keeping me posted on hackers.

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)
EXOSNIPER
jango986
TheGreek1
lischen40
AlahRPG7
spartanofawsomeness
example12345
torny2
EXOBEAST (any numbers)
ExOkIlLeR (any numbers)
wpk
zqwert
WWPK
warlord222
UnknownPlayer
punker123
colonyguardian
ninjaboss88
keevanfresh
j-o-s-n-a-p-1-2
harley990
IIIskillsIII
giclonXDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct
vovovo
RainingDeath
Masterx81
Guest80 (the player not the guest)
brictons

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU
silverpeter
blasterman
Eternalfirexxxx88

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

oh ye and just a quick reminder the anti hack squad has been changed slightly here is its new group and roles.

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding also deputy leader
>catclaws12 - founder and finder also main leader
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer also finder
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher
>ravestriker - finder

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

you say u write a lot because you would hate to have someone not understand what you are saying....wellllllll, if you wrote more precisely, you would be easier to understand because your posts are just too long too read, in my opinion anywayssss
thank u...... plz be more concise, i really do hate reading essays.......
You obviously have not understood a single thing i have said
than be more direct
Everything you quoted you took out of context, highlighting only apparent negativity and overlooking the explanation behind it.
evidently i would quote wats wrong or the "negativity" because it is wrong or "negative"
I did not call anyone here an idiot, but stated that my experiences with suchlike ones has caused me to form the habit of defending myself in anticipation of a dirty attack which may or may not come
u INFERED we were idiots... does that suit U better..... and in being someone with a superiority complex, this statement is further proof u have one as well
Do you truly believe that i am a child? lol
Hmph. It is a shame, no? We could have done a good thing here.
more proof of a complex, plz dont lie to me.... its boring sorting through it all
But that is the way it goes.. some people have a love for learning and others a love for knowing.. and the two cannot go hand in hand
at this point ur just talking to be heard.... more proof of complex, plus u r wrong, i do INDEED have a love in knowing, love being around a few of my teachers, whom have a love of learning, AND have amassed enough knowlegde that they intern want to teach, i love learning, i love knowing...
Your responses fail to appease me. =[ So.. typical. The same things i hear all the time.. Senseless things. In your next response, reason to me, please, and break me not with insults nor with silly implications of me being "a thing".. not with opinions.. but with reasonings which i cannot deny, deep insight into your perspective; this is what i desire.
more proof of a complex... wowww, take notice im quoting EVERYTHING, so now wat does that mean about EVERYTHING u have said hmmm, its sad watching this unfold, a false sense of superiority and ur talking down to me of all people... watever makes u happy
I know i write a lot.. only because i would hate to have someone not understand what it is i am saying, and then i look back and think of all the things i could have/should have said to better make my point known.. so i try to get it all out at once if i can.. and perhaps i end up repeating myself sometimes. I apologize if this is a bother to you. ~.^ hmph.
u R an intellectual, i can see that, but instead of showing off how much u knowwww, to the point where u look like a pedant, JUST GET TO THE POINT, i love knowing, NOT telling.....
i do not want there to be any lose ends.
ur failing.....
but i guess no one ever reads an entire copyright/license agreement/disclaimer or w/e they are called.. xD
OH, we do, but we dont come to a thread on a FLASH GAME, in a forum, on a website to DO SO, OK, does that make u happy mi' lord, or do u wish show the errors in my ways?
is it that people do not read disclaimers information because it is boring
1st we were talking about hackers, then a possible response to the issue, now...... disclaimers...... u should make a thread called Esor's pedantic rants in the writing and art section.... i'll look at it, wont read it though, would be too much of a buzz kill for me
Your opinion is noted and appreciated
complex proof
you have not spoken a bit of your opinions pertaining to the very subjects i have written about. So.. o.o do that?
its all we've been doing..... proof of complex, proof of blindness...... duly noted...
I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ESSAY..... sadly i will MOST likely have to write another.... ummm esor take a peek, reflect on it, let it simmer, let it soak, THINKKKK ABOUT IT, and resond BRIEFLY. thank u =)
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

@Endscape

...... -.- *headscratch*

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

brp, can you tell AGS to fix the thread name.

Now : Colony ant hack squad offcial page
Correct (I think, unless you want to be an ant squad): Colony anti hack sqaud offiacl page

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

gooooood, see, isnt that much better, let it soak

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Man I wish I was here for the drama, but both sides have great ideas.

g3tSome
g3tSome
74 posts
Nomad

lol essordereno, i did not speak my opinion because as i said, it was too long to read...i would rather u write more precisely so that ur opinions can be easily seen. Writing a long essay, leaves more room for loose ends, i would think.

Showing 121-135 of 708