ForumsGamescolony anti hack squad official page.

708 140399
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

colony anti hack squad!!!

>brp47 - hacklist and hacker finding
>catclaws12 - founder and finder
>liquidtlo - screen shotter and informer
>caitym (xKitKatx) - researcher finder
>bobdevries - finder researcher

any problems with hackers or glitchers let us know and we will do our best to sort it out.

i am in charge of the haclist which is often updated to keep it accurate. and only has me updating it alongside catclaws12 so that there are no people that just add people to it because they don't like them i will post a copy of the list as a sample for people if they wish to see it or just get an idea of what we do.

for further info on what we do go to catclaws12 if u hate hackers specifically and want help dealing with them go toliquidtlo lol even if he cant help tell him a name of a hacker, then he will post it to me also see Caitym (xKitKatx) bobdevries can also help u

and finally if u know of any hackers or any glitchers, or people who u have heard are hackers / glitchers buta rent quite sure, then just contact me brp47 and i will do my best either to find him or 100% i will add them to the hacklist if more than 1 person sais it, or i have evidence to add them, otherwise they go to glitchers section or to the pending section

thanks for reading this

brp47
liquidtlo
caitym
bobdevries
catclaws12

the hacklist is below

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)

-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU

-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct

• 708 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

nno if you watch fire-fighters, they normaly fight fire with water or foam...therefore, new statment
fighting fire with water and foam works o.0
..... i really hope that was a joke....... PLZZZZZZZ tell me that WAS A JOKE.... if u dont i will have NO respect for u after this day......O_-....
iCookieMonster
iCookieMonster
1 posts
Nomad

you can add LeeMasterMuska to the hack list

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

@ Endscape e_e wow dude.. wow.. LOL. You make me want to cry and laugh at the same time. You did not even bother to pay attention to what you have read here. Why even waste your time reading if you are not going to pay attention? Like so many others you read a little and you think you know what i am saying so no matter what you hear or read after that you only hear or see what you think i am saying and grasp no part of what was actually said. My sister does the same thing.. so annoying. =[ Hmph.

Re-read what i wrote. Read it many times if you must and come to understand a thing.. Learn something, eh? You truly have no idea what it is you say and i only say this to you because i care.

[quote]But with hatred between people, each other IS the fuel and to get rid of the fuel is to get rid of the person--is to KILL them which still doesn't kill the hatred inside

again this is a game, not a war...[/quote]

Just what did you think i was saying here? That we should kill the cheaters? No... GRRRR THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WHEN YOU SAY "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" FOR THE FIRES KILL ONE ANOTHER. WHICH IS HOW THAT WORKS WHICH IS WHAT I WAS POINTING OUT TO YOU! WHICH IS WHY THAT... PURELY RETARDED STATEMENT "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" NEVER APPLIES BECAUSE NOT ONLY MUST YOU KILL THE PEOPLE (THE ANALOGICAL OXYGEN) WHO FUEL THE ANALOGICAL FIRE (THE HATRED), BUT, IN THE END, THE HATRED LIVES ON IN YOU! USING YOU AS FUEL! FOR YOU TOO ARE ANALOGICAL AIR!

WHEN FIREFIGHTERS FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE BOTH FIRES DIE WHEN ALL THE OXYGEN IS CONSUMED. HATRED=THE FIRE. PEOPLE=THE AIR. TO KILL THE HATRED WE MUST CONSUME ONE ANOTHER THEN CONSUME OURSELVES! THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK/TYPE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

I know i am perhaps beating a dead horse here.. I have been told i have a habit of doing this, but i would really like to feel like i taught someone something here and haven't wasted my time typing. o.o
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

THAT... PURELY RETARDED STATEMENT "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" NEVER APPLIES BECAUSE NOT ONLY MUST YOU KILL THE PEOPLE (THE ANALOGICAL OXYGEN) WHO FUEL THE ANALOGICAL FIRE (THE HATRED), BUT, IN THE END, THE HATRED LIVES ON IN YOU! USING YOU AS FUEL! FOR YOU TOO ARE ANALOGICAL AIR!

WHEN FIREFIGHTERS FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE BOTH FIRES DIE WHEN ALL THE OXYGEN IS CONSUMED. HATRED=THE FIRE. PEOPLE=THE AIR. TO KILL THE HATRED WE MUST CONSUME ONE ANOTHER THEN CONSUME OURSELVES! THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK/TYPE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Idioms:
fight fire with fire;
To combat one evil or one set of negative circumstances by reacting in kind....Enough said....
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

[quote]THAT... PURELY RETARDED STATEMENT "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE" NEVER APPLIES BECAUSE NOT ONLY MUST YOU KILL THE PEOPLE (THE ANALOGICAL OXYGEN) WHO FUEL THE ANALOGICAL FIRE (THE HATRED), BUT, IN THE END, THE HATRED LIVES ON IN YOU! USING YOU AS FUEL! FOR YOU TOO ARE ANALOGICAL AIR!

Idioms:
fight fire with fire;
To combat one evil or one set of negative circumstances by reacting in kind....Enough said....[/quote]

-.- are you trying to refute my statement or support it? because it looks an awful lot like you are attempting to imply that i am not familiar with this terminology.

To combat one evil or one set of negative circumstances by reacting in kind.

Have i not just shown you how this is an ineffective and foolish way of attempting to combat anything in nearly every circumstance not dealing with fire?

Please, offer me more than this.. If you can.. which I doubt you can because to be honest, there is nothing more to be offered.. because it is just as i have claimed it to be--nothing more and nothing less.

Evil/negativity<---vs--->Evil/negativity=Evil win? or..
Evil/negativity<---vs--->Evil/negativity=Evil kills itself?

This is the question.

The point i make is that with fire, oxygen gives it life. Oxygen=Life source for fire. It feeds off of oxygen in the air.

With Evil/negativity, we are the host bodies which it encompasses and we (people/beings) are what gives it life. It feeds and grows off of us.

The only reason this rule applies to fire vs fire is because the two separate fires draw their life from the same force: the oxygen. Eventually, if they are close enough to one another, there ceases to be enough oxygen in the air to support two large fires resulting in a dying down process, and only when there ceases to be any oxygen left does the fire die.

The reason this rule is a silly thing to apply to matters concerning Evil/negativity is because the two separate evils draw their life from people/beings. If the two evils come together and clash, one evil will win, and what of the other? Does it just go away like the fires do? Only if the people committing these acts of evil also go away (like the oxygen), otherwise the evil will continue to feed off of them and the result will undoubtedly be an endless process like that which i described in my first post on page 11.

Evil is like a virus that is usually caught with good intentions, but people are frail and easily/often fall victim to their own hearts.

Evil, unlike fire, can only be fought by refusing to give ones self over to it. Evil is defeated by heroes.. Like superman for example.

Beheld as a modern classic example of an ideal hand of justice, let us learn from his example, eh?

He combats wrongdoers, yes, and yet he does not do so with evil. What inspires him to do so? Well, of course, there is the safety of the public which is at stake, but is there more? Yes. There is. He cares even for the people he fights. You can tell from his actions and his manner, he wants what is best even for them. That is the key!

He does not celebrate winning a fight. What would he do that for when it is not a victory for him, because his enemy is no man, but it is the evil inside of men. What would make him celebrate would be to see his enemy give up their evil ways and turn to righteousness, perhaps to even stand beside him against other evils. That would be a victory. That is the only possible victory when facing evil: To remove its current life supply without becoming its new life supply.

Superman could easily show no mercy for those he fights and literally throw them into the sun. That would be easier, eh? And would certainly solve the issue of keeping the public safe, but he does not act with carelessness. He does not act out of Hatred, but out of Love and genuine concern. He acts and combats with men and women, yes, but always keeping sight of his true enemy within them.

Some may think that superman represents is a childish idea of heroics and justice.. but i believe the things i speak of to be self-evident.

Another great example of such combating of evil out of love is in the anime show Trigun with Vash The Stampede. If you are familiar with the show i am sure you will understand my point.

The matter is as simple as this: If you hate the people committing evil, then committing evil yourself is the easiest way to get rid of them, no doubt.. but..

If you hate the evil itself, then committing evil to get rid of those already doing so does you no good, for the people are gone but the evil lives on inside you.. in your heart.. on your face.. in your eyes.. and do you think that you will be able to hide it? Do you think no one will behold this stain upon you?

Say.. we are righteous, you and i, and one is evil.. and we combat the evil within this one with righteousness, until one day you turn to evil yourself in order to combat this one. Are you not then also one for me to combat?

Not out of disdain for you.. it would not be as if i would love the idea of being righteous more than i love you, but because i do love you so much.. for that very fact.. i would have to fight you so that you know what you have done is wrong.. that it is evil and not good.. so that you may see your error and turn back from the way of lawlessness and cease being a vessel for evil.. that you may not inspire evil into the heart of yet another righteous one who may themselves fall into the very same trap and turn to evil in order to combat you!

Hmph.
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Anti-troll says: This same analogy can be applied using the example whatever solid fuel on the ground might feed a fire.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

well done for copying and pasting from wikipedia

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

hacking list is:
hairybals
maxenergy
dreadblade
99colony99
Devoid1436
nate0502
Joshua12323
ninjaboy8000
ntt17
Methhead
Winsman
WizableMagic
TheGreek1
jango986
Noobforlife16
canopian44
TH3L0N3R
5starz
laxbeast
alienplanet
wolfwarrior991
MADEINCHICAGO
archenemy1996
jtkgym
jjoo222
IIxXqpXxII
masterbeast6
ahmedtaleb
idk1234567
Pro88
sexypoop
theultimatedestroyer
KiLLiNGMAcHiNE2011
Hunter3456789
bond831
Noobie
Upu
Torchingpyro
Moston1
mnmz3
falien
rpk
Evil2SNipER
punkjunk123
alahAK47
lemuelgwapo
killingmachine (any numbers)
EXOSNIPER
jango986
TheGreek1
lischen40
AlahRPG7
spartanofawsomeness
example12345
torny2
EXOBEAST (any numbers)
ExOkIlLeR (any numbers)
wpk
zqwert
WWPK
warlord222
UnknownPlayer
punker123
colonyguardian
ninjaboss88
keevanfresh
j-o-s-n-a-p-1-2
harley990
IIIskillsIII
giclonXDD
destined
Kill3rInstinct
vovovo
RainingDeath
Masterx81
-----Glitchers-------
General Baylet (player not cpu)
imbuzy
toquick
MADEINCHICAGO
jj00222
rpk
whecho8000
theultimatedestroyer
dbootXX (2 numbers)
Loveely
douvidou
doro
DJALILOU
silverpeter
blasterman
-----Possible to be a hacker(not sure)-----
devid2
alienplanet(from wolfwarrior991)
ArcadeKnight
DdeathDD

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

are you trying to refute my statement or support it? because it looks an awful lot like you are attempting to imply that i am not familiar with this terminology.

Actually I was implying that it is a waste of time to do this as it would not help any situation, but, if you want to get all serious and write an essay then how about this...
You ever heard the expression; Do onto others like you would do onto yourself? well, if the hacker was to hack the game, why not hack their computer? Lol. (Yes, that was a joke, stop taking things so seriously and acting as if what you say actually impacts my already quite astute knowledge of the said subject...)
Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Meh.. i do not mean to come across as a jerk. I am just used to being verbally attacked by wide varieties of idiots online.. so i guess i have a strange way of trying to defend myself. ~.~ There is really nothing behind my words other than what they themselves claim to be. I can sometimes be a bit.. sensitive but at the same time i am not exactly a one to have my actions or manner greatly affected by people. o.o *sigh*

If you have a decent understanding then i suppose i would not have written that for you so much as for those who do not understand. And if one should disagree, I would like them to voice their points of view that i myself may gather some sort of insight.. but i do sometimes get irritated when people respond with blatant stupidity and formulate responses so off track that it is obvious they barely bothered to try and read my reasoning and understand my points.

I have put quite a bit of time and effort into formulating this, the manner in which i go about communicating and expressing myself. I am almost proud of the way in which i have been able to explain myself here, but, as usual get the sense that my reasonings are unappreciated and perhaps overlooked (which i would imagine would be a difficult thing to do since they are so long, some of them) or perhaps people are intimidated by the length of my posts..

I am bored.. =\\

I believe there is a place for jokes.. but i would rather they were not in response to my interpretation of what i consider to be.. important issues plaguing my everyday experience..

Please, do not laugh at me.. and do not become angry with me.. cry for me if you wish and wish me for a better thing than what i have if you truly believe i am lost.. but do not mock me.

@brp.. ur being weird...e_e ur list is still all kinds of jacked up and you still refuse to remove people who are attempting to do better. Would you like me or someone else to make the needed changes if you are busy? Perhaps another member of your "squad" should take over the job of updating the list and posting?

Hmm.. I am growing tired.. hbu?

Esordereno
Esordereno
105 posts
Nomad

Here is a video of yet another person cheating. Watch them admit to it at the end.

Nimja
Nimja
7 posts
Peasant

here is a hacker... BillyBobice...Well he did help me rank... but still..

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I know i am perhaps beating a dead horse here.. I have been told i have a habit of doing this, but i would really like to feel like i taught someone something here and haven't wasted my time typing. o.o

u talk too much...... i wont read the entirety of your comments waste of my time..... seeing how u dont know how to be concise or even correct lol, there is nothing i can learn from u, dont speak down to superiors love, ok , i will make this easy for u, u r wrong, i am right, i propose since under normal circumstances we can not beat, we use wat they use to beat us, SIMPLEEEEEE, right , again u talk too much, u take this way too seriously, and like u, i have a superiority complex, however, i know when i've met someone even above ME...... u dont..... u NEED to learn that skill quick lil guy XD..... done and done, no?
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I am just used to being verbally attacked by wide varieties of idiots online..
the fact that u would keep this LOSING arguement going makes u the biggest idiot.... once again i will statse the obvious this is a game calm down, dont call someone more intelligent than u, an idiot, and plzzzz, for the love of whomever ur deity may be, shut upppppp, get a phone, that way ur post will have a 500 word limit on them.... XD, whooosaaaa brother whoooosaaaa, find ur pressure points ok lil fella.

p.s. ohh nvm, if i write anymore u'll keep writin me essays....
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

@brp.. ur being weird...e_e ur list is still all kinds of jacked up and you still refuse to remove people who are attempting to do better. Would you like me or someone else to make the needed changes if you are busy? Perhaps another member of your "squad" should take over the job of updating the list and posting
people whom are trying to do better, are STILL CAPABLE of doing wrong...... brp's reasons of keeping them on i do not know, my own is simply that, if anything put an asterisk, but no, i would not remove them, to brp, i apologize for these many posts, but everytime i look back on esor's 3 page essay i keep finding new idiotic statements to correct for him, esor can i adopt u? i would like to be ur father so i could son u, ya know, make u my protege, as u are now, i truly cant compare u to ME, buttttt give it time, and u could match to me...... sorta..... ok 50% anyway... not 100% tho, thats wishful thinkin my mans.
Showing 106-120 of 708