ForumsGamesQuestions in castaway 2

71 62174
equinox72
equinox72
3 posts
Nomad

what are the 2 bosses in the golden age peaks ?
I kill grandma simbi and i get ruby globe
Where can i get the blood of coeus ?

Please help me !

• 71 Replies
Psyched
Psyched
3 posts
Nomad

*thumps head*
Oh never mind .. ya click on the pet in the stable and then can switch .. lol... it was too easy, that was my problem, I over thunk it .. lol.

awo203
awo203
3 posts
Nomad

i'm also stuck in the ice land, can't get the blood of coeus or any gate keys, the sigil there glows green but wont' give me any new quests, and all i have left is widowfication to cross a ruby globe with scimitar, which requires a whole lot more rubies than i have now. I've checked every other sigil more than once.

been looking for several days. glitch? or am i missing something?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

The Blood of Coeu's is dropped by Gram (I believe), a giant HellHound located under the Coeu's Gate.

awo203
awo203
3 posts
Nomad

no good, he won't show up and no more quests show up. completing this crafting quest is the only other thing i can think of, but it requires a couple hours of going back and forth in screens until i get 12 more ruby shards, which is tedious.

Gwapo00
Gwapo00
4 posts
Nomad

you can get rusty dagger from the store with the skull

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the tips everyone, next time I play Castaway 2 I'll be sure to use these tips

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@awo203...after you've killed the 9 bosses in front of Garm check the sigil one screen to the right of the Forge of Tethys.

awo203
awo203
3 posts
Nomad

@coccolobis
I assume you mean one screen above (it looks like the right on the map). I did, but it just gives me the more quests will become available upon completing other quests message. The only two possibilities left are the game glitched or it really needs me to finish the one crafting quest I have left. And ruby shards are rare to find.

DonEnrico
DonEnrico
1 posts
Scribe

For everyone looking for bosses, quest items and talsimans, here's a map: [url=http://www.students.uwf.edu/tjs20/Castaway2Map.png]

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@awo203...I'm not sure why it's not showing up. It may be a glitch. The first time I went through the game I was able to fight a boss before being given the quest. Then I got the quest and couldn't complete it. I had to start over. If you want to email me your saved game file I can take a look and see if I can help. Search you computer for a file called "c2SaveAuto.sol" and email it to spartacus.tech@gmail.com

ice102
ice102
1 posts
Nomad

i cant find the blood of oceanus key can you give me the awnser please

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@ice102...The Blood of Oceanus drops when you kill Petunia. You can find her one screen to the left of Mnemosyne's Forge.

jagajaga
jagajaga
19 posts
Nomad

that's right

spoonboy00
spoonboy00
16 posts
Nomad

you know what, since most of you are just lost in the game i'll give you two suggestions:

1. OPEN THE MAP YOU GUYS!

2. go to this, it has an amazing amp, but you'll have to zoom in: http://guidology.com/2011/05/03/castaway-2-crafting-guide/

spoonboy00
spoonboy00
16 posts
Nomad

@hypersilver2: No pets do not evolve, they stay the same size, and have the same abilites.

@awo203: What quest are you doing that requires 12 RUBY SHARDS????

Showing 16-30 of 71