ForumsGamesQuestions in castaway 2

71 62173
equinox72
equinox72
3 posts
Nomad

what are the 2 bosses in the golden age peaks ?
I kill grandma simbi and i get ruby globe
Where can i get the blood of coeus ?

Please help me !

• 71 Replies
Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

If you look at other threads, you would see that coccolobis' map is one of the best maps there is. People ask the same questions over and over again.

algebrakills
algebrakills
1 posts
Nomad

I cannot find garm where is he

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

Garm is located one screen west of Coeus' Gate.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

one of the problems people have is that the sigils don't all give out new quests when they're available. only one of them will. If you are stuck then go find every sigil and talk to it. with some luck you'll find that the thing that's got you stuck is the fact that you haven't initiated the quest yet. there are a few bosses that won't show up unless you start the quest and i think that some of the bosses quests don't show up at sigils till you've done some of the grinding quests but i might be wrong there. so... long story short... kill everything and talk to all the sigils again.

plus... get the strongest electricity magic... kills anything and everything when a magic staff is equipped.

Jaeshala
Jaeshala
10 posts
Nomad

I already started a thread, but no one's answered there so I'll try here- how do you kill Vulcan? Nothing but *nothing* I do so much as scratches him. I hit him with my sword and sic my pet on him on blast my spells at him all one after another, and he doesn't lose a single hit point.

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

Spells don't do anything to him. Raise your attack as much as you can by equipping Minotaur armor and razor sword. You can only damage him by his backside. Have your pet attack him, then walk around to get behind him and start attacking.

kamiloa
kamiloa
2 posts
Nomad

I nedd help because i can´t find peppin tom and i try a lot of ways but no one is for going to pepping tom

coccolobis
coccolobis
58 posts
Nomad

@kamiloa...Peeping Tom is located on the same island as the Forge of The Nymphs. He is at the north end of the island.

kihlinbin
kihlinbin
1 posts
Peasant

i have an error:i don't see a button when startlay game

JABZ321
JABZ321
3 posts
Nomad

wer is peeping tom and wer is the forge of nimphs?

marsatomy
marsatomy
1 posts
Nomad

http://[url=http://][i]

1_own_u
1_own_u
1 posts
Nomad

how do i get to golden age peaks, pls reply

teen1997
teen1997
1 posts
Nomad

Are the talisman for the armors in sets or do you just find one and make it from a forge?

Goo60
Goo60
2 posts
Nomad

Where is Garm? I need the blood of Coeus. He's supposed to be just south west of Coeus gate but all I'm getting is an empty frozen area.....HELP PLEASE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I"M AT MY WITS END!!!!!!!!!!

Goo60
Goo60
2 posts
Nomad

Never mind I just got the quest. I hadn't beaten Grandma. duh!

Showing 31-45 of 71