ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhotography trend: Week 1 nature

96 22763
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

This is a Photography contest where you may submit your photography work to yours truly and where you will compete with other people

Rules
----------------------

1. Submit according to topic- If picture has nothing to do with the topic of the week it will not be accepted

2. Originality- If I see a person submitting a photograph with a girl giving a cat ice-cream and then you submit a boy giving dog ice-cream I am going to assume you stole the idea and it will not be accepted: Consequences first time disqualified from current trend, second time banned for 3 week and the third time banned permanently unless Under a circumstance I allow you in or if various people vouch for you

3. No copying- If I catch you stealing someones work, Google or any other source. Consequences: Same as originality

4. No re-posting- You cannot re-post same photograph you previously submitted in any other trend in this thread. Consequences: Same as rule number 2 and 3

5. No Photoshop- If I do not declare that the trend week will be a "Photoshop trend week" None will be tolerated UNLESS you are changing a color picture to black&white and vise verse

6.No negative comments- I will allow other members of AG to comment on the photographs but, nothing negative the only one allowed to post anything negative will be me and don't worry when i say negative i don't mean completely trash you.

7. Ideas- If you have an idea do not be afraid to ask just go on my PROFILE not this thread and post your idea and i will run it through

8. No Judging- No one can judge or choose a winner except me for now that is until I ever choose another judge but, if it is "People choice week" then people can vote and I will tally to votes only one vote per person and the people who submitted photographs may not vote.

9. Nothing inappropriate- We under AG rules so, no nudity, racism ect.

10. No profanity- I shouldn't have to explain this but, again we under AG rules. So, no profanity what so ever

11. One submission per entry- Only one photograph per person per trend week. If you resubmit the newer photograph will not be accepted.

12. Have fun- Just have fun don't, ruin someone else fun, no trolling, no flaming lets try to make this a fun friendly thread

• 96 Replies
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Technically, if you have a good camera, you can do all that on the spot, in jpeg or RAW, so I don't think it makes a difference. I guess it depends on the quality of the camera.

This was my main question since doing those changes in raw does not technically cause any gaining or losing of information in the photo since RAW format expands the picture be able to have those changes made to it. If we're not adding anything that isn't already provided in the sphere of expanded information RAW gives to a photo, it's not actually photoshopping anything in artifically.
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Hey guy, so far so great I am talking to strop and he is checking out the thread and if he likes what he sees this merit might be merit worthy and first place winner will get a merit. So, get your friends or anyone that can enter so that we can get there

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Tomorrow is the last day at 3:00 P.M Who will win??

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I would like to vote for aknerd. Is it OK Holladay?

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I would like to vote for aknerd. Is it OK Holladay?

Not for this week John. It is not a people's choice week.
MarkedMusic
MarkedMusic
9 posts
Nomad

[URL=http://www.imageurlhost.com/viewer.php?file=e4y7g1ecvx0f0ryf3ni8.jpg][IMG]http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/e4y7g1ecvx0f0ryf3ni8_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

MarkedMusic
MarkedMusic
9 posts
Nomad

Hm... lets try this again...

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/e4y7g1ecvx0f0ryf3ni8.jpg

MarkedMusic
MarkedMusic
9 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what that is. I'm pretty new to all of this stuff.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

That is one awesome cat.And so is the camera taking the pic

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what that is.

You made [URL when you should make [url. Get it? Nice cat; BTW.
MarkedMusic
MarkedMusic
9 posts
Nomad
MarkedMusic
MarkedMusic
9 posts
Nomad

Oh! And thank you! She is my main model when it comes to pictures inside my house.

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Thank you so much! I'm not going to participate this week, I just want to see the entries! Lovely kitties so far.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, this was tough a lot of good entries but, there may only be one winner *Meatloaf orchestra plays!* and the winner is!

Jeol with "The bunneh"

Congratulations, here is your merit

"Pedigree approves!" merit

The Pedigree is happy your represented a beautiful picture of animals everywhere

Worth= a lifetime supply of dog food

Gives you ability to talk to animals

You may post this on you page if you wish Jeol

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Congratulations, Jeol!

Showing 31-45 of 96