ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463137
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

if you are then.... Welcome to Sprhydroosa! go to JohnGarell's to sign up if you didn't know already. and goldemerald23, Phoenix is right, no squad. but still king.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

how dare all of you question my protecting an ambassador of peace. anyways, i call back my army of snakes and wait for another clan to post

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

nothing against Sprhydroosa, but it seems you dont have enough enemies, so i would like to make a new casual ally clan to Sprhydroosa, Elemental Knights. by a casual alliance i mean that we can help each other at times, and battle at others, if this is good with JohnGarrell i will start accepting people.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

im sorry, not if its ok with JohnGarrell but if its ok with sprooschicken

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I know thats why i said if.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

nothing against Sprhydroosa, but it seems you dont have enough enemies, so i would like to make a new casual ally clan to Sprhydroosa, Elemental Knights. by a casual alliance i mean that we can help each other at times, and battle at others, if this is good with JohnGarrell i will start accepting people.

I agree. I'm a Sprhydroosa Runner, and I try to find new members. But if we haven't ennemies, the war is ended!
I'll try to find users which would like to join a new clan.
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

New Clan
The Elemental Knights
There are absolutely no requirements to join, but you will be kicked out if you aren't very active, if you wish to join just post on my wall. Remember, we have a casual alliance with Sprhydroosa, so we will battle each other, as well as help each other.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

I'll try to find users which would like to join a new clan.

Nope. You aren't supposed to do that. That should be the work of other clans Runners.

But if we haven't ennemies, the war is ended!

Right; but we got enemies enough for the moment. Let us take care of them first.

The Elemental Knights

What element are your snake in then?

There are absolutely no requirements to join, but you will be kicked out if you aren't very active

For me it sounds like there are requirements; that you need to be very active.

if this is good with JohnGarrell

As current thread-Runner; I can't deny a clan. Even if I personally think that it was a pretty bad idea by making your clan. But I see your point; so don't misunderstand me.

JohnGarrell

Please spell my name right; BTW.

my army of snakes

You looks like a totally normal snake to me. Where on your Armatar is your army? If you can use an army of snakes; can I use an army of Hydras! But I can't; and you can't either.
Koru7 is an exception. His Armatar is actually a dark wizard; just check the beta site. That means (if you ask me) that he can summon more zombies.

Remember, we have a casual alliance with Sprhydroosa, so we will battle each other, as well as help each other.

This war is getting more unlike a war...
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

This war is getting more unlike a war...

Not really, you can agree that the Galaxy clan is your enemy. You would have a common goal to work towards. Once that goal is completed, you can attack eachother because you no longer have a common goal.

Does that make any sense?
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

*Randomly appearing in the game*

I stab my nearest enemies, and retreat to the safety of my man made forest of dreams...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Not really

Does this happen in real wars?

so we will battle each other, as well as help each other.

Does that make any sense?

Actually yes.

*Randomly appearing in the game*

Cooool.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Koru7 is an exception. His Armatar is actually a dark wizard; just check the beta site. That means (if you ask me) that he can summon more zombies.

Seriously? what's the beta website thingy? i thought i was just a zombie armatar. anyway, if endscape is my enemy, i drop into the ground and burrow my way behind him and infect him. that is if i am not a dark wizard.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

So if I pick the red dark wizard armatar, I get an army too?

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

i shall start my own clan called the ghost's.(open for suggestions)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Fine, johngarall I'm in. Wat now? I kill everyone in my way?

Showing 271-285 of 3654