ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463647
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

The Purple Unicorn shows up, looking confused. Honestly, what am I supposed to do?

skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

hey can i bee in a clan???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(sphrydroosa)

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

i banish zizo to the far planets.But i can't do that so i get assasins to assinate all of the people but not my clan or the unicorn.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Murasaki9, Join a clan or create your own. but Sprhydroosa is the best. What you basically do is attack other clans with your armatar, so... ram into somebody with your awesome unicorn horn and use cool powers that a unicorn would have.

My meditation is up, and I summon hologram duplicates of the Sprhydroosa clan, so other clans won't know which is which.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

ok i use my new clan member pinkngray to protect me with a shield and i meditate so i could use a spell later.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

I burn through that shield and break your concentration.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

i summon a elecrical storm that spreads through out the place we are fighting at.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I defend TheFinalPhoenix, the Ambassador of Peace, as he enters and leaves the battlefield to discuss current war status.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@Koru7 the green one

What does that mean?
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I also defend TheFinalPhoenix, the Ambassador of Peace.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Um... okay...

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

People in no clan: murasaki9

murasaki9 is in our clan.

Sprhydroosa is a big clan though a lot of people in their clan is inactive like 93%

Am I supposed to be offended/ashamed?
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
468 posts
Nomad

TheFinalPhoenix, the Ambassador of Peace.

The ambassador of peace in a game of war.
skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

what with the peace bird?

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

[quote]Am I supposed to be offended/ashamed?

I think you should be ashamed and not offened because you didn't let the people in.ashamed because you haven't said anything.

Showing 331-345 of 3654