ForumsPopular MediaIron Man Vs Thor

35 8932
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well This is probably a tough one. But in my opinion Thor would win because of the fact he could short circuit Iron man quickly

• 35 Replies
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Well This is probably a tough one

.....Thor's a GOD...... enough said.....

thor wins.
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i agree completely with the person above me.GO THOR

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

Well obviously thor wins for one he actually was worshiped by people of course iron man is an epic song by BlackSabbath but in a fight thor wins 100% of the time since he the god of thunder

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

[quote=ThorRatFox]in a fight thor wins 100% of the time since he the god of thunder[/quote]Look at your name. I wonder why you said he'd win?

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

@ paarfam i knew someone would make some sort of comment bout that i orginally was going to say Hey why would i wanna be in a fight with iron man even though i know i would win

but how can iron man compete with a god when he could shortcircut him like knife cutting through butter

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

Thor would win in a physical fight, no doubt....Like everyone has stated, he is a god. But, since you were not specific as to what kind of a fight they were having, if it was to do with brains instead of brawn, Iron Man would win.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

A God vs a man in a metal suit

Pretty sure Thor would win.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well If you look at it this way, Iron man would win if he had the ability to not move when getting hit but Thor is strong, and could get lighting and zap him. But in the second movie of Iron man he is attacked by some crazy guy with electrical whips and he didn't short circuit there. But THOR all the way.

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Thor is immortal and he could strip away Iron Man's suit and kill him in 3 seconds flat

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

I'd agree with all the people above who mentioned that Thor is a god. Thor would win.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

I would normally say Thor, but Ironman suit is shock proof, so I would doubt he would feel anything when Thor zaps him with lightning, and in the second one, Iron Man used lasers which sliced up a bunch of robots, and could probably do the same to Thor's hammer, so i think it would be a tie, because since Thor is a god, he is immortal, while he cannot inflict damage to Iron Man, nor can Iron Man to Thor.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Thor, obviously. He's a god with many powers. Iron Man is just a man in a high powered suit. If these two were to fight, then Thor would wipe the floor with Iron Man. It isn't a fair fight, either, since Thor is a god and Iron Man is a mortal.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
153 posts
Nomad

Thor because he is a god. He has an entire arsenal of powers. Iron Man is strong, but not powerful enough to defeat a god.

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Thor pushed the juggernaut backwards... Thor would win. hands down.

66wolves
66wolves
29 posts
Nomad

I vote Thor! he's more epic! and, like, a god to boot. Ironman...he's just...iron.

also, Thor is hotter.

Showing 1-15 of 35