Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Iron Man Vs Thor

Posted May 27, '11 at 10:01pm

cmb2kool

cmb2kool

382 posts

Well This is probably a tough one. But in my opinion Thor would win because of the fact he could short circuit Iron man quickly

Posted May 28, '11 at 12:10am

Endscape

Endscape

1,244 posts

Well This is probably a tough one

.....Thor's a GOD...... enough said.....

thor wins.

Posted May 28, '11 at 12:12am

dillsoccer

dillsoccer

158 posts

i agree completely with the person above me.GO THOR

Posted May 28, '11 at 3:06am

ThorRatFox

ThorRatFox

3,799 posts

Well obviously thor wins for one he actually was worshiped by people of course iron man is an epic song by BlackSabbath but in a fight thor wins 100% of the time since he the god of thunder

Posted May 28, '11 at 3:27am

Paarfam

Paarfam

1,607 posts

[quote=ThorRatFox]in a fight thor wins 100% of the time since he the god of thunder[/quote]Look at your name. I wonder why you said he'd win?

Posted May 28, '11 at 3:33am

ThorRatFox

ThorRatFox

3,799 posts

@ paarfam i knew someone would make some sort of comment bout that i orginally was going to say Hey why would i wanna be in a fight with iron man even though i know i would win

but how can iron man compete with a god when he could shortcircut him like knife cutting through butter

Posted May 28, '11 at 8:47am

Peggster

Peggster

490 posts

Thor would win in a physical fight, no doubt....Like everyone has stated, he is a god. But, since you were not specific as to what kind of a fight they were having, if it was to do with brains instead of brawn, Iron Man would win.

Posted May 28, '11 at 11:28am

machinesway

machinesway

103 posts

A God vs a man in a metal suit

Pretty sure Thor would win.

Posted May 28, '11 at 1:54pm

cmb2kool

cmb2kool

382 posts

Well If you look at it this way, Iron man would win if he had the ability to not move when getting hit but Thor is strong, and could get lighting and zap him. But in the second movie of Iron man he is attacked by some crazy guy with electrical whips and he didn't short circuit there. But THOR all the way.

Posted Jun 16, '11 at 3:50pm

supermape123

supermape123

435 posts

Thor is immortal and he could strip away Iron Man's suit and kill him in 3 seconds flat

Reply to Iron Man Vs Thor

You must be logged in to post a reply!