Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What Do You Do When A Stranger Knocks On Your Door?

Thread Locked

Posted May 30, '11 at 9:07pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

So say your home alone and this random stranger knocks on your door. What do you do?

Do you answer it like a fool? Do you knock back? Or what?

(List Things You Do)

Posted May 30, '11 at 9:42pm

Dylanator

Dylanator

89 posts

Hide in the dark, and wait for them to leave.

Posted May 30, '11 at 9:46pm

ShadowShank696

ShadowShank696

499 posts

Id open the door and have a knife and say if your gonna try to hurt me dont think it wont come without a price and then ask with a big toothy grin "So anyways you wanted something?"

Posted May 30, '11 at 9:49pm

drew333

drew333

32 posts

I dont answer the door, because id rather not scare the s*** outta them, and i dont wanna answer...

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:14pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,588 posts

open the door, and slam them in the face with a frying pan...

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:19pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

What do I actually do, or what do I not do but say online that I do to try and falsely impress people?

What I actually do is ask who it is and perhaps look through the peephole. Then I'll answer it if it isn't some cheesy "charity" or bumbling salesman (or *shudders* a Christian missionary). Most of the time, it is one of those people, because I don't have any friends and I'm a hermit who doesn't like to go anywhere or do anything.

If it's the latter, however, you are asking for, right now I can't give you an example of what I don't do, because my creativity doesn't just happen on command, it has to decide for itself when it comes out of its shell.

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:23pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

Well, I wouldn't answer the door. Unless maybe it was broad daylight, in which case I might. Ernie those Christian missionaries are fun to play with!

Posted May 30, '11 at 10:30pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

If he hands you some brochure, say "*Sniffs the brochure*... I think I ate one of these before..."

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Ernie those Christian missionaries are fun to play with!

Really? I've actually only had one come to my door, and I cursed him out because I was in a really bad mood.

But next time I see one, I'll be sure to have some fun with him/her.

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I'd ignore it. I don't normally open the door to strangers because most of them are quite annoying.