ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 805696
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yeah CoD MW2!!!!

Evidently I'm not the only one pumped. lilson is hyped as hell too

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

What's all this about MW2? I mean, sure it had the best multiplayer, but I kinda remember it being several years old and run down.

I could use some help, for awhile now I've been having this problem with MW2, BO1 and MW3 where it's impossible to find a match (except for BO1 where I can join about 5 lobbies, total, among all the gamemodes). It's not because of NAT settings or anything it's kinda sudden too. Any ideas how to fix it?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Mw2 wasn't that good there were tons of problems here is a few:

It was riddled with glitches
Every gun killed in 2-3 bullets so you could spray and spray and get away with it
One man army noob tubes and explosives in general with danger close were extremely overpowered.
Spawn traps were insanely annoying and probably the worst in any cod
Shotguns were insanely long range and overpowered
Secondarys could be used as primary because they were so strong.
Killstreaks were really annoying because they would spawn trap you and result in the guy who got the killstreak to get more killstreaks.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Mw2 wasn't that good there were tons of problems here is a few:

It was riddled with glitches
Every gun killed in 2-3 bullets so you could spray and spray and get away with it
One man army noob tubes and explosives in general with danger close were extremely overpowered.
Spawn traps were insanely annoying and probably the worst in any cod
Shotguns were insanely long range and overpowered
Secondarys could be used as primary because they were so strong.
Killstreaks were really annoying because they would spawn trap you and result in the guy who got the killstreak to get more killstreaks.

*Black ops 2
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

killersup gets it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Manly, prestige is easy. I'm master. You get to keep your camos and you can perma unlock one item each time.

What's all this about MW2? I mean, sure it had the best multiplayer, but I kinda remember it being several years old and run down.

I could use some help, for awhile now I've been having this problem with MW2, BO1 and MW3 where it's impossible to find a match (except for BO1 where I can join about 5 lobbies, total, among all the gamemodes). It's not because of NAT settings or anything it's kinda sudden too. Any ideas how to fix it?

It's happened to me too. It's just that a lot of lobbies are hacked and there aren't that many people on anymore? At lest that's what I think. I could get into lobbies it just took forever to load.

And mw2 was good. The only reason it was good was because the maps were amazing. If you played mw2 with bo2 maps, it would suck.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

It's not that I refuse to prestige because I don't want to lose anything. I refuse to prestige because I refuse to play long enough to get anywhere near there, not that I even have the willpower to endure such torture long enough to prestige. I think I'm only like leve 37 or 47.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

If I prestige, it'll be for the 50G achievement.

Except all my time is taken by school.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That's an easy fix, Mav. Just drop out of school.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

butt i wunt 2 lurn 2 spel!

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

If I prestige, it'll be for the 50G achievement.

Except all my time is taken by school.

I hear they are taking gamerscore out with the new Xbox one.

I think COD Ghosts might be worth trying, I just hope it gets out of the rut and goes back to awesome gameplay and campaign
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Didn't you hear? There are females now. Everything is better.

Spoiler alert!
Dog dies. Will be near the end, but not at the end. Probably trying to save you or some shiz...and because of this you now have more of a personal reason to stop the baddy.

After you save the day in a hand-to-hand fight, there is a funeral for the dog.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

pang where have you been? The internet has know that forever.
@sand I'll end up getting it but I'm not pre-ordering and then upgrading the the next gen. Waste of time, and I can survive without a new cod for a few months. Besides, the current gen version is gonna suck.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I made the prediction a long time ago..just putting it on here so I can have further proof that they are plagiarizing off of me.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Dog dies. Will be near the end, but not at the end. Probably trying to save you or some shiz...and because of this you now have more of a personal reason to stop the baddy.

After you save the day in a hand-to-hand fight, there is a funeral for the dog.

Well....****, heard it first from pang

Now that blops 2's lfe cycle is almost over it is time for the ultimate question. Which was the "best" gun in the entire game?
Showing 3856-3870 of 3990