ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 805131
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

That's gamestop right? They make it look unofficial.

Metacritic. Compilation of nearly every official review across the gaming publication-verse.

-Chillz
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

@Manly
Maps are all much bigger, so I have heard. I haven't bought the game yet, I'll just get it for Next-Gen.

So much for the storyline being good. So many plot holes... It was nothing compared to BO2. And it annoys me how IW will not let your character talk. Logan doesn't even say anything in this, how am I supposed to care about this character? Hesh made Logan seem pointless with the connection with their dad. The story was just.... bad.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

This multiplayer is putrid. The maps, the gun damage, the sound of footsteps...its horrible. Bought the game at midnight, and around 3 hours on multiplayer.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Love how it has already been hacked

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Maps are all much bigger, so I have heard.

I heard the exact opposite, actually. There is only one game variant that allows 18 people, and that variant gets all the 'large' maps. The rest are medium to small, with a 12 player cap for most variants.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This multiplayer is putrid. The maps, the gun damage, the sound of footsteps...its horrible. Bought the game at midnight, and around 3 hours on multiplayer.

Are you surprised? It's CoD, don't expect much to change from one to the other, especially from IW.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

There is only one game variant that allows 18 people, and that variant gets all the 'large' maps. The rest are medium to small, with a 12 player cap for most variants.

What I mean is that everyone is saying that the maps are much bigger than the other recent CoDs. Which is good.
And I hear the 12 people cap will be increased on ps4/xbox one, not sure though.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The game is getting...better...A different play style had to be taken...

Extinction gets old fairly quickly.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So let's get to the important part..which is the new skin you can play as (instead of just being a guy).

So yea...what's playing as a dog like?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So let's get to the important part..which is the new skin you can play as (instead of just being a guy).

So yea...what's playing as a dog like?

Worst. Troll. Ever.

Extinction gets old fairly quickly.

It doesn't look nearly as good as zombies. I don't like how it gives you objectives, compared to zombies where you could basically play however you wanted. Looks repetitive but lacks the excitement from zombies.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Worst. Troll. Ever.

So playing as the dog isn't that fun? =/
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't look nearly as good as zombies. I don't like how it gives you objectives, compared to zombies where you could basically play however you wanted. Looks repetitive but lacks the excitement from zombies.

It has to be played in sessions. One or two matches and then going to something else. Unlike zombies which could have been played time and time again. Also unlike zombies, the player unlocks better equipment throughout leveling up. On a side note, completing that level's challenge rewards a extra skill point to level up the pistol or the player's class.

The pistol cannot be traded, although it can be powered up to a considerable damage count.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So can someone explain to me what the hell is with Avenged Sevenfold being in the end of BO2

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So can someone explain to me what the hell is with Avenged Sevenfold being in the end of BO2

A7X is Tryarch's Eminem. They do lots of music for the zombies sound track and some with the main story. Where have you been?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though? Completely soioled the story.

Showing 3886-3900 of 3990