ForumsThe TavernWhere you name....

44 7892
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

where did your name come from?
is it special?is it random?

my name came from the top right corner of the keyboard.
it says plok and i added a key to the end to make it sound better

• 44 Replies
Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

my name came from a typo (Strike) when i started playing TribalWars i noticed it about 1.5 months after i started so i didn't want to lose my progress sucked up my mistake and didn't look back since "Stirke" is my name for everygame i play

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

it's my last name and as a bonus it means supreme ruler in arabic and for sme reason most of my teachers(but none of my friends) call me by my last name. Basha's is also the name of a super market in Arizona. best last name ever.

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

I got my name from sodas I just like Sodas so I made it Sodas nothing really special about my username.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Well... my name is my Initials... since i am a music producer... they call me DJ KGB and KGB is my initials.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh. I realised where I got the 'king' from.
The name Ryan means 'Little King'
Thats where it is from.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Cool so far names came from:
other games
typos
random
nickname
real name
what they want to be

any other special name stories?
im just bored...

eagleye761
eagleye761
25 posts
Nomad

u tellem

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Just kinda came up with mine ...

Not really a whole story behind it.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Well, when I was five I played an RTS called Age of Empires II: Age of kings (with conquerers expansion, yes that does matter, I'll get into it later, and yes, I was a gamer since age 5) and one time I choose to play one of the "races" called the Aztecs (thats only in the conquerers expansion, see it was relevent) and I choose to fight only Mayans and Aztecs in the match. Thats when I noticed one of the computer characters name was 'SkullZero the brutal' and I thought that was a cool name so after the match I went and changed my profile name to that. And ever since after that SkullZero has been used for nearly all things I signed up for, with the execption of my email. My name on this website is SkullZero1 not because the name SkullZero was taken, but because it was taken on Xbox Live and my Gamertag on Xbox Live is SkullZero1 and I just didn't want to confuse me too much. If you see SkullZero[1] on any website, it's probobly me. Oh I also remembered, my jerk friend once pissed me off because he made his acount SkullZero for something online so I had to make another name and like a couple months later he claimed HE made up the name, I got pissed off so much when he made those claims. Errg.. I didn't want to leave on a bad note, but I guess it's too late for that >.<

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I always liked my last name (which is Basha) but when I found out it meant supreme ruler in arabic Iused it for all my acount names

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

lol maybe thats what ur last name is for?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

it is i'm arabic (and russian) royality

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

WEll turret came from one source

1. when i first played halo 3 my friend said man that turret since then it has been my fave gun but then he got me into warcraft and he said what do you want your name to be then i said what about turret so that has been my name since

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

my name came from the book "Ender's Game" and the year i was born(93)

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Well ... it is pretty much inspired of the ARG behind the Cloverfield movie, if you know what I mean. It is much inspired in this blog. I just couldn't think of anything else ... so I chose MissingTeddyHanssen.

Showing 16-30 of 44