ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Armor Game playtime

188 32769
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

about what fraction of your day do u go on Armor Games?

• 188 Replies
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Just depends on what game I'm into. Usually only an hour or so, but Sundays....nearly all day.

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

Im on Armorgames Daily for an hour and 30 min.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Just depends on what game I'm into. Usually only an hour or so, but Sundays....nearly all day.

How is it sunday all day that's like the other way around for me
PootisMan
PootisMan
4 posts
Peasant

Dunno... most of the day, i guess. I never really measured how long i've been on AG.

destruction101
destruction101
115 posts
Nomad

It really does depend. I can go several days without going on armor games but then the next day I will play for several hours.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Depends on what mood I'm in.
If I'm bored I will watch the forums for ages, if I'm not, I am most likely doing something else. (Such as playing a non-flash game)
I can spend anything from 0-6 hours a day on AG (on and off)

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Dunno... most of the day, i guess. I never really measured how long i've been on AG.

I don't expect you to measure it just to guess about how long you do on a day.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I go on if i'm bored like now i really have nothing to do except check my forums. I go on in the beginning and end of the day.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

Some times i play for like 10 minutes 1 day then then the next day i like go crazy!!! like 5 hours then i watch t.v!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Depends. A lot during the Summer but not so much during the School Year.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Usually about an hour or two. I have to leave time for swim team, and ultimate frisbee, and math club (?). so yeah, outside of that, school, and eating food, about half of my free time most days.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Some times i play for like 10 minutes 1 day then then the next day i like go crazy!!! like 5 hours then i watch t.v!

Wow that doesn't set a good impression on others I think you should go outside more i make sure to go out to the pool everyday except for today lightning.

I only watch T.V in morning or night same with armor games
gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

i'm usually on a couple hours throughout the day

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I go on about 4-6 hours a day mostly playing exit path

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I wake up at 12 and then go on since everyone is gone and when they come back i might play too but everyday besides armorgames i go to the pool

Showing 106-120 of 188