ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 435308
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

[/quote]He thought feelings didn't matter and would insult people at no end. Well, he got his *** kicked one day for insulting the wrong person.[quote]

ok ive kiked my fair share of "a$$es" but dude come on back to the topic

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This conversation either needs to get back on track with the current debate (whatever that is) or just stop altogether.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

you seem to be the kind of gay with the high pitched voice androllercoaster emotions, there hows that

No need to be a tool, zerato5. Just stop posting, how's that?

Leave Total alone. Don't go around trying to insult people because you don't know how to debate properly. We all agree with Total when he said:
Stop posting 1-3 word answers. Clarify what you say.

We want more info, you can't just sit back making 50 posts a day with two words in every post. It's obvious you have opinions, we want you to explain them. Maybe use some science, or even scarier, some logic.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Wow. Almost 150 pages of some guy like zerato making ignorant statements and people retaliating. It really makes me feel bad about where the world is right now.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

No need to be a tool, zerato5. Just stop posting, how's that?

no

[/quote]We want more info, you can't just sit back making 50 posts a day with two words in every post. It's obvious you have opinions, we want you to explain them. Maybe use some science, or even scarier, some logic.[quote]

i want $1000
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Wow. Almost 150 pages of some guy like zerato making ignorant statements and people retaliating. It really makes me feel bad about where the world is right now.

lol ive heard that one before

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Leave Total alone. Don't go around trying to insult people because you don't know how to debate properly

[/b]NEITHER CAN YO BEACUSE WERE STILL OFF TOPIC[b]

at least the youtubers are less defensive

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"Flag
"

Actually about 10 pages of I posted it in
So its 140 pages =D

Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

zerato i'm not sure you have Anything mature or intellectual to say on the topic. If you do please go right ahead. Suprise me.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

âGender, race and impairment all relate to what a person is, whereas homosexuality relates to what a person does.â
-not sure who it is

another test said homosexualls were made that way, but the testers were gay

The structure of the male and female anatomy is obviously designed for the normal guy girl mating. Clearly, design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

it was a quote so it cant be called plagurism as i did not give credit to myself

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

The Greek word arsenokoitai means âmen who sleep with men.â It is the same Greek word used for âhomosexual offenderâ translated as âabusers of themselves with mankindâ

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

what the heck its not plaqurism!!!!! i got the definition on the internet

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

This conversation either needs to get back on track with the current debate (whatever that is) or just stop altogether.

The only reason this thread comes back is because some ignorant person posts saying they hate homosexuals and then the rest of us argue with them. We have discussed everything there is to discuss about homosexuality. If you lock it, I don't know if that would cause someone to make a new thread which would just be a repeat of this thread.
Midnightday
Midnightday
86 posts
Nomad

Yeah this post pretty much died from the intellectual conversation to this.

Showing 1456-1470 of 3228