Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Skyrim!

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 2:50pm

EdgeofSanity

EdgeofSanity

15 posts

I beat it months back and my opinion has not changed. I still like Morrowind better.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 1:03pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

So you're gonna be able to build your own house and have children. What is this, Sims?

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 1:12pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

It's better then having to waste your time with the Creation Kit. Although it does make house developer semi-superfluous, but considering you can't built stuff like castles and Dwemer homes with Hearthfire, mod makers still have a bit of power.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 4:56pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

To be honest I'm not that excited and if I look back on Dawnguard I think they have yet to release a DLC that will amaze me.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 5:24pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,748 posts

alright, i'm now a vampire dawnguard, pretty sweet

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 12:22pm

qaz2132

qaz2132

3 posts

I never have played Skyrim, I have heard mixed things about it, What would do you guys think about it? Should I play it?

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 12:46pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,130 posts

I never have played Skyrim, I have heard mixed things about it, What would do you guys think about it? Should I play it?

mixed things?
i wonder who you've listened to.
yes, go and play it...

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 1:29pm

Hellboy5666

Hellboy5666

2 posts

skyrim is my sh@t its all i play and now hearthfire is coming out and i can build a house

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 3:43pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

Ye all best pay attention to TheKhajiitBrothers on steam, they be a-making some epic mod. I hear tell it adds some stuff in Riften and lets you visit Oblivion.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 3:22pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,305 posts

Knight

Can you tell me any game except Skyrim where you can walk around in the wild and suddenly a severed Orc head rolls across your path?

Seriously though, the game is pretty great, but be sure to be able to spend some time on it. Part of it's greatness is the amount of things you discover little by little.

... I never found the Orc's corpse...

Reply to Skyrim!

You must be logged in to post a reply!