ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217164
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
Hellboy5666
Hellboy5666
2 posts
Nomad

skyrim is my sh@t its all i play and now hearthfire is coming out and i can build a house

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ye all best pay attention to TheKhajiitBrothers on steam, they be a-making some epic mod. I hear tell it adds some stuff in Riften and lets you visit Oblivion.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I never have played Skyrim, I have heard mixed things about it, What would do you guys think about it? Should I play it?

Can you tell me any game except Skyrim where you can walk around in the wild and suddenly a severed Orc head rolls across your path?

Seriously though, the game is pretty great, but be sure to be able to spend some time on it. Part of it's greatness is the amount of things you discover little by little.

... I never found the Orc's corpse...
nnoaheec12
nnoaheec12
15 posts
Nomad

I love skyrim. Right now I'm using a khajiit that uses a two-handed sword and fire magic.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

they lied to us, there is no fish thingy for houses

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

No but if I'm right (I play pc so correct me if wrong) they added the fishing activity to Heartfire.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This thread should be stickied. Skyrim is one of the best games, certainly one of the best RPGs to come out. There are two FPS stickies, why no Skyrim stickie?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

This thread should be stickied. Skyrim is one of the best games, certainly one of the best RPGs to come out. There are two FPS stickies, why no Skyrim stickie?

I think they made CoD and Halo stickies because there keep popping new threads up on the video game section and now they can be locked and the creator will be pointed to the Sticky thread. And with CoD they mean the whole series now it is only Skyrim.
Same for Halo.
I don't know if it's true but this is what I can make from it.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Then at least the Anything Elder Scrolls should be stickied. That encompasses five main games.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

I started a new game last week. making a classic one handed sword + shield nord.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Not bad. I usually play as a Khajiit, with archery and a bit of one-handed and magic. Maybe I should do a game with some other class, use the warrior styles, and do all the good quests like the Companions and the Stormcloaks.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I restarted a few weeks back with only the hypothermia and armor mods and decided that I play as a High-Elf with sword and shield on Master. Just making the game as hard as it can get.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Question: When is Hearthfire supposed to come out on PC?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Question: When is Hearthfire supposed to come out on PC?

There's still no news on that. The only thing it says on the site is "Available now on Xbox 360" ever since it got out on Xbox. Though, as far as I know the deal is that they release new stuff for Xbox one month earlier than for the rest; that means we'll probably get it somewhen in the beginning of october, as it got out on Xbox on the 4th of september.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

There's still no news on that. The only thing it says on the site is "Available now on Xbox 360" ever since it got out on Xbox. Though, as far as I know the deal is that they release new stuff for Xbox one month earlier than for the rest; that means we'll probably get it somewhen in the beginning of october, as it got out on Xbox on the 4th of september.

Great, thanks very much!
Showing 1051-1065 of 1122