ForumsGamesSkyrim!

1122 217257
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Let's make this the place on AG for anything and everything about Elder Scrolls 5! I'm so excited about it!

• 1,122 Replies
bor1
bor1
2 posts
Nomad

@TDOG422 it's spelled daedric :P

B_Money_Swag
B_Money_Swag
2 posts
Nomad

I use High Elf I'm like a battle mage I use Heavy armor with a mace and lighting bolt.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

What would you reccomend?

I would recommend resist Magic.
But you can always do something like increase carry weight to carry more. Or if u sneak use muffle.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

about muffle...
does any1 know what it actualy does? the discription i find kinda vague.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

about muffle...
does any1 know what it actualy does?

You know the shrouded boots of the Dark Brotherhood? How they make it so enemies can't hear your footsteps? Muffle does the same thing. It makes you quiet.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You know the shrouded boots of the Dark Brotherhood? How they make it so enemies can't hear your footsteps? Muffle does the same thing. It makes you quiet.

yea i know what muffled means. but does it muffle my sounds 100%? or slightly and if so how much and on what skill?
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the skyrim games rock the house down i gotta say they diserve awesome ratings i cant wait for the Dawngaurd to come

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

hey guys, i love playing skyrim, i do it almost every day. If you like it or if you just like to laugh go on youtube and search "2 best friends play skyrim" it's a little long of a video but i died laughing.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

yea i know what muffled means. but does it muffle my sounds 100%? or slightly and if so how much and on what skill?

Hopefully only slightly otherwise i've wasted some greater soul gems when i could use petty :P
You can probably check at an enchantment table to see if it gives different %s or an actual solid effect.

I haven't played the game a lot in the past few months due to the Lag that i got to enjoy when it came out (PS3).
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know why I can take fire damage with 110% fire resistance.
I got 40% shield
15 % necklace
15% Boots
50% Dunmer Blood
And -25 % vampire.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Does anyone know why I can take fire damage with 110% fire resistance.
I got 40% shield
15 % necklace
15% Boots
50% Dunmer Blood
And -25 % vampire.

Because you have 95% fire resistance, based on what you just listed.

Also, beware that as a vampire, -25% is only for stage one, and it will increase so that with stage four, with -100%, you'll only be 20% fire resistant. So, drink blood is my advice
sweettanner
sweettanner
46 posts
Nomad

or you can become a wearwolf and get rid of vampirism completely

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

or you can become a wearwolf and get rid of vampirism completely

Uhm I chose to be a vampire to make my gameplay a bit harder.
Bu I found out that even if I added a 30 % fire resistance from a shield I would still be able to get fire damage because the max you can get is 85 % resistance to a element or magic.
MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

I got Skyrim a couple of days after it came out for Xbox and now my Xbox is broken so no more Skyrim for me untill I buy a new one !

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Can anyone answer my question? If I complete the Companions, become a vampire in the DLC which cures my lycanthropy, then cure my vampirism, can I become a werewolf again?

Showing 1021-1035 of 1122