Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

No more Armor Points.

Posted May 2, '12 at 8:25pm

jjman070

jjman070

41 posts

i like the points reset thing it gives everyone a even start like when your hooked on something then you free yourself (hopefully you know what i mean)also ARMOR GAMES FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted May 6, '12 at 11:45pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

A different way to show rank such as the whole face with the crowns and hats.

They'd have to find a way to make it so it isn't exclusive to one ethnicity, and that would have to be pulled off creatively if it were to look professional. It's hard to beat the simple genius behind those hats!

Posted May 7, '12 at 12:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

and that would have to be pulled off creatively if it were to look professional.

Faces would make them look....childish and absurd.

Posted May 9, '12 at 11:47pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

What I was thinking was something along the lines of the Transformers logo. The entire facial design would be in one shade of gray, giving a sort of ominous-shadowy look to it. But I think the hats are still much better!

Posted May 10, '12 at 6:17pm

jjman070

jjman070

41 posts

i was thinking something like a coat of arms like one ranks is one peace then the next is the next or just a bunch of different coat of arms.

Posted Jun 7, '12 at 7:15pm

Doodeedaa

Doodeedaa

60 posts

Maybe a champion rank! Please consider this.you don't have because I am just asking.

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:14pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Maybe a champion rank!

That could fit in with the medieval theme I suppose, but check the first five-ten pages to see what ranks were discussed. I even posted a link to a wiki page that had a lot of medieval ranks and they said they might include those. With the idea of achievements being in AG3 I assume we'll require more ranks, and I think they may add ranks to the reputation system. I'm not sure about that one.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 11:08pm

pizzaicecream653

pizzaicecream653

139 posts

i like the ranks that we have now but i would like them better if there were more ranks to achieve more ranks=more fun and then you also dont have to wait forever until you get to the next rank

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 3:28pm

ninjet99

ninjet99

40 posts

i like the medieval theme and i hope they don't change it but they should add more ranks to make it more fun for everyone.

Posted Aug 8, '12 at 12:14pm

shock457

shock457

470 posts

Me and some people were talking to Firetail a few days ago.

Firetail asked if the AP we have now will transfer to AG3. Will that happen?

Reply to No more Armor Points.

You must be logged in to post a reply!