ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Records at castle plays or likes.

527 85603
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

At this thread you share:
- Your most played and liked castle(s) of CTC 2 PP
- Castles with much plays in a short time (TODAY), eventually estimating the castles plays at 24 hours.
ATTENTION! IF YOU SHARE A CASTLE OF TODAY OR THIS WEEK IT MUST BE ABOVE THE GOAL.
THE GOAL WILL BE ABOVE OF PAGE 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30... AND SO ON.
- Castles at ALL TIME that have earned plays.

THIS THREAD IS TO SEE THE EVOLUTION OF CTC 2 PLAYERS PACK'S PLAYS. BECAUSE THERE ARE TO FEW PLAYERS. I HOPE YOU JOIN AND ENJOY THE THREAD

• 527 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It now has 2300 plays and 287 likes after 23 hours.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

2428 plays and 301 likes so far so I beat your Boo.
Now I wait until it reach 24 hours. I don't know how many minutes is left.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My ALIEN SPACESHIP got 2418 Plays and 298 Likes in the today column and 2454 plays and 307 likes in the Total column after exactly 24 hours. They should both be the same. I asked Joey about it. Maybe it has something to do with the count changes after midnight.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

You beat me for a few plays! That's normal, your castle stay 6 hours during the "good hours" (in USA, 12 a.m to 6 p.m). But maybe I'll get more plays at THIS WEEK, let's hope. ;D

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Don't forget that I made it early Tuesday and it expired on Wednesday which seems to be when the traffic starts. On Monday people are tired from the week end, then they start feeling better on Tuesday then they're happier on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday they're happy because it's the week end. On Saturday they're busy being out and Sunday they are depressed because the next day is Monday. XD

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

XD

So, best day is Friday! And it's sure, because Ruben has submitted his GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE on FRiday!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

At THIS WEEK, I've 5 castles at MOST PLAYS and 6 at MOST LIKES, the best score I ever made! D

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

It's strange, my bad "THE SCALE OF WEIGHT" reached nearly 2000 plays! I thought I would reach 500...

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I'm back guys
Ok, I see you were very active at this thread. That's great!
Ok, let's start for my first post on this thread for a month with Val's terrific creation of The WASHINGTON CAPITOLE.
It reached after exactly 2 hours:

BTW, I need to correct this:

So, best day is Friday! And it's sure, because Ruben has submitted his GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE on FRiday!

I submitted my STATUE OF LIBERTY friday and the next day, saturday, I submitted THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.
The 2 best days too submit are friday and saturday. Sunday is too late.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I'm always too fast! XD Here we go again:

The WASHINGTON CAPITOLE

It reached after exactly 2 hours: 48 plays and 10 likes! Great score! I believe it reached the first page of TODAY after 1 hour and a half! It will be a succes!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Haha my PEACH take a BATH has 5 plays and 4 likes in 10 minutes.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Okay my Principal Skinner got 2202 plays and 282 likes. I'm happy now that my creations gets a higher like ratio.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Hey, Gold prince, your castle reached more than I thought! But I forgot that during I sleep, a lot of people is playing in USA.

I have now 6 castles in the top 10 of this week. My record!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Oh, and I've forgotten: What are the goals now, Ruben? I'm lost!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

My CAPITOLE got 1620 plays and 205 likes.

Showing 466-480 of 527