ForumsSupport ForumYou lost a merit?

30 6059
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I did have 30 merits.Now I have 29 (No I never copied a comment I did once about 2 months ago.) And I was just wondering why did I los a merit?

• 30 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^^ I love getting merits and giving games fair reviews. Every once in awhile that developer might come and say thanks! I wouldn't mind if merits were no points at all, but it is still fun to do them anyway. I really wouldn't care if I lost just one, i would go out there and write 5 more! Haha, but maybe I'm saying this because I have alot, but I wouldn't just stop because of one measley merit. o.O

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Coheed just to let you know when you were not on you lost 3 merits lol.I suppose Calm & Carlie are right.I may aswell just keep writing good comments but no-one says thanks to me.I still have roughly 10 more merits that are not merited.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Do you mean you still have comments that have not been merited? If so, that is normal. We can't get around to all of the comments very quickly, there are just way too many of them.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea I know!I have on from about near the start of last month lol.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Losing one merit isn't that big of a deal. Just like it as been said a lot before, you can easily gain it back. Also, did XCoheed really lose three merits? That's weird because I haven't lost any merits.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Haha, well when did I lose merits? I don't think I have lost any merits before. Could you tell me when I lost the merits?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Oh it was a few days ago you did have 84.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Hmm.. I thought he's been at 81 for a couple of days. I could be wrong, though.

Anyways, crazynaitor, losing 1 merit isn't that big of a deal. Yeah, it's frustrating, but like Calm said, just keep writing good comments.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Nope! I have always had 81 merits. I am sure of that, but yea, just go write another one! ~

Pacas_G
Pacas_G
18 posts
Nomad

How do u get merits
im a noob and i dont knoe how to get them

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^^ Hey dude, look at this! I'm sure will understand now! ~
[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/513452/nn-guide-to-merits[/url]

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Maybe they have a max on merit givings and had to make room, so they deleted yours. Just joking. Probably they deleted a game you got a merit for.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

that sucks they must have removed the game or heightened there merit expectations

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Well, if they heightened the merit expectations, they would have most certainly told us. Heightening the merit expectations is a pretty big deal.

Also, crazynaitor, isn't it a bit rash to stop writing good comments just because you lost 1 merit?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If we raise our expectations we won't go back and take away merits. That just wouldn't be fair. We would just be more strict in the future. But anyways, that is not what we are doing.

Showing 16-30 of 30