ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29468
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Not sleeping?

In a huge dramatic turn of events where i saved the ones i loved, then was shot point blank. Sorted.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

As Roman Bellic from GTA VI says it:"Having a threesome on my 100th birthday,I don't know!"

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

i don't i plan to live forever :P

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

The year is 2050. Earth's resources are rapidly declining. There have been violent up-rises among many countries due to the lack of electricity. Many super powers have been fighting over the last barrels of oil and been threatening to use outdated nuclear technology from the 90's. Before nukes get dropped on the United States, I trip over a rock and die.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'd like to die in my sleep after living a long, happy life. Sounds corny, I know.
I'd also like to be surrounded by the people I love.

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

You know how they say in the future video games will be so realistic that you're entire body will be the controller and the whole world around you will be a game?
Yeah...I'd like to think that I die from over-use of that futuristic gaming idea.

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

well, ive tried a lot of different things, but my most creative was trying to burn myself to death... it didnt work too well but oh well

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

I don't want to die painfully for sure.It would be good if I'm going to be prepared forit.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I would like to die in a less painful way (many ways), while sleeping or next to my parents.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

Another way for me is probablly falling to death or being shot in the face. I think those things do not hurt that much. That is if the fall is high enough to instantly kill you.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

I would die In MOST Painfull ways of mine well 1. Fall off the most biggest building in the world and laugh like a maniac 2. Get a Revolver And play Russian Roullete with 6 bullets in the gun. 3. Break my neck myself and scream like a 3 year old girl. That's it Hope you laughed beacuse i would die like that i would choose Number 1 and Number 2 in my opinion.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

I mean i would PREFER to die young and in my sleep, buttttttt for the cool factor i wanna die in bed(not alone if u catch my drift) and get hit by a meteor..... yyyup..

or as the 1st person to meet a martian....... and "breed" wit it..... then find out doin so is poisonus..... cool.
people ull be like: hey... that dude did a martian.... cool.
and i wont that on my grave site.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

In 1012 there is a giant meteor...
only china is still alive.
Im there visiting my friend who lives there when the meteor hits off the coast.
The meteor is so friggin large that the whole earth explodes... and that's how i die

heres a link for a video that shows wat im trying to say... but not in china... heehee

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I want to live to 99 years old and then have a penny be dropped of the empire state building and land on my head, killing me instantly.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Just thought of one, how about having 9 lives? like a cat? and feeling the pain each time one goes by. think of the ways you would die.
I don't know how to word that so... yeah....

Showing 31-45 of 181