ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29470
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

probably against a horde of orcs with an epic music background.

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

If the world needed someone to sacrifice to go on I would do it. Or... I would die so that my loved ones could live.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Well... The best Die Way of "The Ultimate Death" Go play Russian Roulette With six Rounds in the gun... Guaranteed death.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

i am in a room then russians attack me bring me back to a secret house then shoves a gernade down my moath then my head is blown to to bits.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If I were to die, I would want to go back to Viking times and die in some ridiculous battle after slaying 22203309489389358398 of our opponents. Get bum rushed by like 15 people after my sword and shield broke and then take ten of them down with my bare hands until someone stabbed me in the back, and as I was bleeding out, having enough strength to take the last five down, then fall on my knees, and with all of my remaining strength, pick up the bow of one of the enemies and snipe the king. BRUTAL!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Probably falling down. A very nice adrenaline rush, then splat. You wouldn't feel a thing.

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

as long as it's not painful, i'd want a peaceful death

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

anything else but dying in my sleep? umm, id choose being shot in the head or heart or somewhere where it would be an instant death

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

hit by a train cause I wouldn't feel a thing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Dying to save someone else, or of injuries caused by saving someone else (like a cinematic gunshot wound where you take forever to die).

If there's never a need for that, then of old age surrounded by family.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I don't care of why i die. If I could choose, so I jump from a plane while it's flying at 10 000 feets =D
Fly is my dream, at least I will fly during 2 minutes =)

Dylski11
Dylski11
37 posts
Nomad

Getting a tomahawk to my head. :/

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Well, if I can choose how I die than that would be called suicide.

Not really someone could threaten to kill you and say do you want to be killed 1 way or another so you had the choice
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Euthanization. Its quick and painless.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

Being crushed by a big stone. Quick and painless.

Showing 61-75 of 181