ForumsGamesking clan out now!!!

10 3021
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

hi evryone, id like to know if any of u would like to join the king clan.... if u do comment on mine or KingWarHammers profile or comment on this thread! also, id like to know what u all think about this. pls comment!!!!!!!!

• 10 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

Everyone, we're still allowing clans/groups to be formed for games.

Kingofwar1234/KingWarHammer, you guys need to specify which game this clan is for, and help us enforce the rules about alternate accounts.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

kk. i have it on my profile... ill have KingWarHammer copy and paste it onto his profile... the clan is for colony

40P2P
40P2P
161 posts
Nomad

Woah Woah What? Clans are allowed? What about all those other threads bout clans that got locked? Are they only allowed cuz of that alt stuff?

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

40p2p: I'm not the perfect one to ask, but offhand I don't recall a time when clans were not allowed, we've got the GhostOf, AngelOf, GodOf, Wolf, g33k, and several other active groups on the site.

But they're all restricted to our "alternate accounts" rules which state CLEARLY that users are only permitted ONE alternate account per game, and those accounts are not allowed to post/receive any messages on the site.

We had a lot of clans get out of hand because users were creating LOTS of alternate accounts. But now ALL of your accounts will be banned if we find you creating lots of accounts for these sorts of things.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Woah Woah What? Clans are allowed? What about all those other threads bout clans that got locked? Are they only allowed cuz of that alt stuff?

Clans has never been disallowed. Threads about said clans have been, since they are the perfect spam-collectors, and doesn't serve a purpose that could not be met better off the site on custom forums specially made for the group, or chat-services.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

im prty sure clans serve a purpose.... i jst added two to the clan... anybody want to jion?

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

kingofwar1234, one thing we do need to warn you about is 'bumping' the thread by posting a new reply of "who else wants to join".

40P2P
40P2P
161 posts
Nomad

One thing is that many more clans then the ones you guys mentioned exist. Also i assume clans arent requiredto have their players with the same name. So can clans be started without making alts at all?

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

well, mine and KingWarHammers clan members dont have to have a name with *king* in it.... its not part of the requirements, but it would be nice if u did :P (for alternate accounts)

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

i just wanted to thank cormyn for helping me find the origenal thread(this one) by going into the laberynth of armorgames.com lol. it turns out that this clan was a success, and whoever would like to join, jst ask and we'll prob let u in until we get a lot of users, then we'll start making it hard to let ppl in... a link to this thread and a chat room that i made is on my profile and KingWarHammers profile.

Showing 1-10 of 10