81 posts
Nomad

A cool suggestion, who agrees?

• 38 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Would be way too much work. I realy doubt it will ever happen. Though it would be cool.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

that would be cool. You know, u could make one...but too much work

emiolo
emiolo
14 posts
Nomad

too much work, indeed , but if it were online, that would be awsome and it could bring more users to armorgames

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

Way too much work, but it would be really cool if it was online!!
Someone should consider the idea!

teeteejay
teeteejay
14 posts
Nomad

Determination can do anything
(i cant do it) Nooooooo--err...Determination can do...any..thing..

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

A looooooooooong time ago, on the very first forum, a forum regular asked me to make a big 'Armor Online' game RPG thing. I agreed and soon we had 4 people in it. It never went anywhere beyond our imaginations, and a the new site we constructed. Now me and Chad are the two left of the whole thing and now we run and develop games at flak-games.com, the site we set up for the whole RPG game. Anyway, the reason it never went anywhere was because real-time multi-player games just wont work right in Flash. Flash isn't made to transfer real-time data and it wasn't meant to be used to make games.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

so any of you want to submit a MMPORG? You might get like...I don't know...200 points?

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

lol if i could i would XD

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

u can't?

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

200?
more like 200,000.
Do you have any idea how much time and knowledge it takes to make something like that?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

that'll take em to the top rank in no time

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I think we should make one it would be fun and points could be given for killing 3 people in a row like there could be classes and weapons spells monsters and pvp if some one made this they should get 20000 points because of all the time and effort for making MMORPG

Kurthanaga
Kurthanaga
8 posts
Nomad

there should be one. i for one have no idea about the game making process like how long it would take and ect. but BOTS is a great game except for the fact that you have to download it and that takes forever. Check it out at bots.acclaim.com, it should be simple like maid marians game called Sheerwood. Check it out at Maidmarian.com

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I don't think that there should be one, it would make the other games seem very little and overall the site wouldn't be as active I think. If that happenned the developers of regular flash games wouldn't get as much credit because it would be nowhere near the quality of the mmorpg no matter how good it is. If you want an mmorpg that is midevil themed check out runescape (I don't play but I know its got a midevil theme)

icanownallofyou
icanownallofyou
31 posts
Nomad

ya an MMORPG would be good here but it would take along time to make.

Showing 1-15 of 38