ForumsGames[old]oblivion

144 34054
Masterkaossss
Masterkaossss
31 posts
Nomad

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

• 144 Replies
WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

IM SO GETTING THIS GAME

btw add me on live

BladeRunner96

Happy Gaming!

hiyacherry
hiyacherry
426 posts
Nomad

amazing game and you know theyre makin an elder scrolls 5

a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

ill buy that it better not suck -_- lol cant wait for 5 though

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

Oblivion is my favorite game so far it and Morrowind. Morrowind had better story and gameplay and more contents but Oblivion's combat and graphics and character personalities destroyed Morrowind's.

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

oh yeah and DONT buy strategy guide go to uesp.net it is THE Elder Scrolls wiki it crushed all other guides

BreoFolstag
BreoFolstag
1 posts
Nomad

oblivion rocks! it truly does. One of the best caves I always farmed is Dzonot Cave just outside of the Imperial City

AgronakGroMalog
AgronakGroMalog
52 posts
Nomad

I hate when people say things like this game takes too much time. Isn't that kind of the point of video games? To kill time and have fun doing it?

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

here's a hint join the arcane university, buy an invisible spell, enchant all of your armor with invisible till you hit 100% or higher, get a nice weapon and you can never die because guards cant see you and enemies dont attack you

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

here's a hint join the arcane university, buy an invisible spell, enchant all of your armor with invisible till you hit 100% or higher, get a nice weapon and you can never die because guards cant see you and enemies dont attack you

You mean a chameleon spell, you can't enchant things with invisibility.

And I much preferred Morrowind, the only things I like better in Oblivion are the magic and alchemy systems.
tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

Oblivion 4 the best rpg ever!!!

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Morrowind was good, but the controls felt clunky, the leveling system was quite a let down, and many of the quests were very vague and you had to spend way too much time trying to find the dang place you were supposed to go.

Oblivion basically just improved everything that was wrong with Morrowind and added some great features. I've had it since it came out and I still keep playing it. Probably one of my all time favorite RPGs. My only hope is that they continue with The Elder Scrolls and keep producing fantastic games.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

No dude. This absolutely wrong. Oblivion was made for people that whine all the ****ing time, trying to find the place. And for saying that,you deserve to be ate by cliff racers

i agree, Oblivion was made more for casual gamers, which disgusts me. and it takes a metric ton of mods to make it near as good as morrowind.
I really love Morrowind more though, it has a darker atmosphere
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

What is improved compared to Morrowind, besides graphics of course, is quest journal. It was a mess in Morrowind.

My only hope is that they continue with The Elder Scrolls and keep producing fantastic games.

Maybe they'll make MMORPG, it would kill the franchise for the fans of Elder Scrolls but on the other hand it would probably generate a lot of money.

...cliff racers

Most annoying thing in the game. When someone mentions it I remember climbing the mountains to find a certain location by following guidelines from the journal:"North of this landmark, east of that landmark", there wasn't that green/red arrow like in Oblivion. On those expeditions I would be interrupted dozen of times by those darn birds.
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

lol yeah i would run half way across the island to like ghost gate place then turn around and i would have like 20 of them piling up on me

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Actually I play Oblivion with the difficulty either 3/4 or all the way to the right. This creates a great challenge and is definitely NOT for casual gamers. My main complaint with Morrowind was the usually vague directions and the fact that there often was not enough information to help me find my destination. This created great frustration as I spent hours roaming the world looking for my next target. To me this takes away from the game because I play to advance the story and immerse myself in the world, not wander around lost because the directions were poorly given.

Showing 121-135 of 144