Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

My AS3 progress :D

Posted Jul 13, '11 at 7:28am

PrideRage

PrideRage

147 posts

@Carlytoon Gracias por su ayuda.
Yo he pensado que tengo que crear varios movieclips y mostran en el "stage" :)
Todavia no se las funciones con "graphics" :/

For those who care about it, here is the english equivalent:
Thanks for your help.
I thought I have to spawn movieclips and display them on stage :)
I don't know the "graphics" functions yet :/

Posted Jul 13, '11 at 6:54pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

Well, i dont consider myself a expert in as3, Im just a beginner that try to be a expert, and I dont consider wrong the idea of asking about my progress to another person :D

I never said you where an expert I said beginner-expert which is not even intermediate beginner.

I can't take your word for it, but it is fishy that someone who isn't a total beginner asks if what they know is good. It's just odd, very odd.

Posted Jul 13, '11 at 7:32pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

I can't take your word for it, but it is fishy that someone who isn't a total beginner asks if what they know is good. It's just odd, very odd.

Well, actually my blog is for show my programming progress, I dont care about if my code is good or no. I just care if my progress is good or no. For that, I gonna submit new posts about my progress only if someone here cares my blog, and I know is odd, but is pretty fun for me :D

Posted Jul 30, '11 at 9:36pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

Hi
I have a new entry, check it out ;D
http://miprogramacionenas3.blogspot.com/

Well, constructive commnents are welcome, you can do the comments here or in the blog.

And answer this questions if you want :D
Do you think this blog is cool or do you find it interesting?
Posting this is is considered spam here in armor games?
Thanks for your attention ^-^

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 6:36am

PixelSmash

PixelSmash

567 posts

It's quite interesting, although sadly it's mostly in spanish - a language I can't read. The latest entry however has an english part, which is quite helpful ;)

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 4:51pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

314 posts

well i sujest buy ing a cheaper oreily book on amizon for under 10$ from moock colin, i just read action script the difeniteve guide (wounderfull book but outdated) it is forrowed by the craeter of AS! and then go to AS3.0 essentails wich is a 800 page hugh book! but easy to read well explaned and some what humorus! plus it is in the Adobe flash developer libray so it is exeped by adobe! and moock colin is on adobes team member thingy!

have not looked yet will do... ok did it... AWSome  control there it is verry smooth and speed it graet the explodtion is nice great job!

ONE PROBLEM THOUGH! it is a commen bug and almost all laptops have this problem when pressing the left buten the space bar fails to work so you can not shout and turn left at one time! it sounds wierd but it is the trueth! my (700$ nice laptop!! GERRRR) laptop has the problem and i have herd of that many times be for! i sugest using the left shift, control or alt buttons that also makes it so you hand  can touch shift, control, alt, a, z, s, x, and mabye c all with the same hand (though the FN and windows button ar the in some computers but it does not efect the game play (i have that set up) giveing you lots of room for extra buttons like a boost or power up or menu or so on.. but great job!

any on every think that ship looks like a bubble tank! lol!

Posted Aug 3, '11 at 11:24pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

I appreciate your comment KyahcoSukaimasutae, especially because you took the time to see each of my games, thanks :D

And thanks for tell me the laptop bug ;D

any on every think that ship looks like a bubble tank! lol!

Actually, I love to play bubble tanks, and I created the player based on that

Posted Aug 7, '11 at 9:44pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

314 posts

your welcome alwas glad to help a fellow programer! but keep us posted i like you progress so far! what are ya learnig from?

buble tanks is AWsome (i know a lot who hate it though...

but that bug is the worst bug in history i think! i hate it i biuld a whole game on the arrow keys and the space bar to fine out that the was a bug on it an it messed it all up!! i learned that in my Game Maker days (they where not nice about it... don't ask...)

Posted Aug 7, '11 at 10:19pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

your welcome alwas glad to help a fellow programer! but keep us posted i like you progress so far!

Thanks I really apreciate your comment so much, and I working in my first simple game in flash, I might take a few days to finish it, I gonna post it in a new entry when I finish it :D

what are ya learnig from?

Well I learned from my self and some tutorials from the web, but I wrote the code by my own and I like to learn new stuff, analize it, and know how it works :D

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 1:23pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

Hello :D
New entry, check it out!

My fist flash game http://miprogramacionenas3.blogspot.com/

Constructive commnents are welcome, you can do the comments here or in the blog, enjoy.

Reply to My AS3 progress :D

You must be logged in to post a reply!