ForumsPopular MediaDragonForce or Metallica???

103 16868
luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

what do you think is best??

• 103 Replies
person1193
person1193
42 posts
Nomad

havnt herd much dragon force but it still wins

metalica suks

MikeVarilek
MikeVarilek
36 posts
Nomad

Metallica before they shaved their heads was awesome. But even the recent metallica (even with all the anti piracy) is better than dragonforce.
Dragonforce is just terrible, they have no lyrical talent, as you can see by this chart made by cracked.com
http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/img/articles/bands/chart.jpg

Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

DragonForce are terrible.. as Varliek said.. try see them live on YouTube, or listen to more songs than Through The Fire And The Flames.. all their songs are the same... And well.. for the Metallica part.. they were awesome back in the 80's but not now a days. (MegaDeth always was, and will always be better)

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

lol,metallica of course.dragonforce are terrible,everyones just listening to through the fire and the flames because of guitar hero.They are terrible live also.Metallica is one of the best bands ever(mostly the old stuff)

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Metallica.Bend I like best.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Metallica sucks for a cover band, ACDC was the best cover band to play music, and DF rocks out to the loud!

einsi39
einsi39
45 posts
Nomad

dragonforce is way better than metallica

Madroxide
Madroxide
12 posts
Nomad

Metallica...all day. Anyone who says otherwise is just looking for something to argue about.

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

Metallica's original stuff from the 80s and early 90s was pretty good, but they've gone downhill fast. DragonForce is clearly more skilled with their instruments, and I prefer their music and lyrics overall.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

Is this serious? Metallica all the way!!!!!!!

152 posts
Nomad

i love both of them but id have to say metalica

eagleye761
eagleye761
25 posts
Nomad

metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

kanethebrain,more skilled?haha, the guitarists cant even play their own solos live,james hetfield have written some of the best riffs ever and kirk have some really great solos.And cliff burton,he was one of the best bass players ever so dragonforce are not more skilled.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Yah if ur saying Dforce, you are an absolute foool. DragonForce speeds up their stuff in studio, can't play live, and their music is gay as hell...metallica however is a god of original metal (early metallica that is)

Showing 1-15 of 103